Part 21.

Jason's Pov. 

"You may escape, at least. Once Jaime gets back, Ser Loras may come down with a terrible case of sword through bowels." I hear Tyrion speak as I walk into Cersei's chambers. "When Jaime gets back, yes. But when do we think that's going to be? He's out there somewhere." Cersei speaks as I walk closer to them while a sigh leaves my lips. 

"Jaime or not, I'm truly fucked." Tyrion says before I look into the gardens to see Sansa and Loras walking their together. "Who's going to tell her?" Cersei says and I release a sigh. 

"She deserves better after everything." I say making both heads turn in my direction. "It's not like you spoke up for her, as my memory is correct you helped father with this plan." Tyrion says and I release a scoff. 

"You wish for me to also go against his wishes, don't you think I have offere-" 

"No you are barely away from kissing the ground he walks on and he is not far away from kissing the ground you walk on! Before you could even sit up he so-"" Tyrion starts before he is cut off by Cersei. "Enough!" She yells making Tyrion's eyes widen while I look at him with a frown. 

"Finish your sentence." 

"Nothing it is nothing, it does not matter." He says with a shake of his head as he turns around but I pull him back by his shoulder while I let my hard eyes meet his. "Tell me the truth." I lowly say but he pulls away from my hand before turning away from me making my eyes move towards Cersei. 

"Before I could even sit up he what?! For once tell me the fucking truth!" I bite both of their ways but they remain silent as they do not even look my way making me send a kick against the chair that flies away before shattering from the impact it crashed against the wall with. 

"Fine lie, and act stupid. But you will wed Sansa Stark, and you will wed Loras Tyrell because our father has told you both to do it so remain mad at me all you wish but I am not the one making the final calls he is." I say through clenched jaw before walking out of the room while my finger nails dig into my skin as I feel the fur ball wishing to come out at this moment. 

Two Day's Later. 

Jumping over the balcony I soon land on the other with a smirk on my lips, I don't like the fur ball but he does come with some bonusses I have to admit. "Who goes there?" Margaery asks and I walk into her chambers with my smirk. 

"A Lion who is hungry for a Rose." I say as I take my jacket off and throw it on the ground while she raises her brow at me. "And tell me Lion you still think that now I wish for you to warm my bed, poor Sansa and Loras but I do not know who I feel worse for." She says and I raise my brow at her. 

"We all have duties to perform, You, Sansa, Cersei, Loras all of us. But I did not come here to speak." I say as I stand a couple of inches in front of her. "All but you, you've been of age for some years now and yet you remain unwed." She says as her hand move over my abs who flex under her touch. 

"So I can warm your bed." I say as I lean down and start to leave kisses along her neck while my hands pull apart her dress making a gasp leave her. "I liked that dress." She says as she moves her head back and I let the pieces of fabric fall to the ground. "Good for you, I like you more without it." I say as I bite down on her collarbone making her gasp before she pushes me away from her. 

"No marks Jason." 

Pushing her to lay down on the bed I pull her bottom piece of the dress off before throwing it away from me and kicking my boots off as her eyes move over my body while mine wonder over hers. Letting the scent of her arousal fill my nose a groan leaves my lips as I quickly pull my trousers down making my semi-hard cock come free as I move onto the bed.