Chapter Twenty-One: Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Author Note: Welcome to another chapter of Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This). This is more of a filler chapter than anything. I am not the biggest fan of this episode, so I tried my best, and hopefully you all love it.

Be prepared, Peanut will defiantly be arriving soon and we are getting closer and closer to Mark arriving! I hope you are enjoying the story!!! 

-kellyann0007

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

It's an urban myth that suicide rates spike at the holidays. Turns out they actually go down.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Growing up Eddie had loved Christmas. It was her grandmother's favorite holiday, and since her mom, Step-Stan, and her sisters often went on lavish holidays without her, Eddie spent it with her grandmother at the nursing home during visiting hours and then went home with the housekeeper/nanny her mother and Step-Stan employed.

She would make cookies, decorate her grandma's room with crafts, listen to Christmas music, watch Christmas movies, and open presents. It seemed all magical and larger than life.

After her grandmother died, she thought she'd have horrible Christmases. But, Eli and his family welcomed her to celebrate both Hanukkah and Christmas.

Now, she was looking forwards to spending Christmas with her little peanut. This time next year, she'd have an almost one years old and start the traditions she used to do with her grandma and maybe add some of the Rosenberg-Grant and Quinn traditions in, as well as make their own.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

At the frat house, Izzie was decorating a Christmas tree. And, it look like Santa's village had popped up into their home....or Izzie robbed a Hallmark store. 

Meredith, Doc, and Eddie entered the frat house with the two women sharing a look of awe and what the hell. George joined them, still amazed and silently concerned at what he saw.

They knew Izzie loved the holidays, but, this was over board. And, a little...okay, a lot to much. But, were they to say to the girl going through heart break?

Alex had cheated on her with Olivia the syph nurse, and she threw herself into the holiday season. For almost two weeks Izzie moped around the house or played with Doc, the newest frat house resident, but apparently, she had woken up this morning and chose to make a winter wonderland out of their house.

It was impressive. 

Scary how fast she had done it.

But impressive.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Experts think it's because people are less inclined to off themselves when surrounded by family.