Chapter Forty-Eight: Six Days Part 2

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

AN: Yes another chapter this week, I was just inspired by these two chapters. 

Welcome to Six Days Part 2. This episode always makes me cry. No matter how much I wasn't the biggest fan of George after the whole him and Meredith thing and how he treated Callie. This episode always makes me cry and feel bad for George. 

I hope you loved Six Days Part 1, it came out longer than expected. It just seemed to flow out of me, just like this one. 

As always, anything you want to see in Part 2 of Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) let me know! I always love hearing your guy's ideas! 

🩷🩷🩵🩵💜💜

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"Good morning peanut." Eddie greeted her daughter, who had seemingly taken it nicer on her parents this morning, and let them sleep in an extra thirty-five minutes than she had the previous few days. "Did you have a good night sleep?" 

Eddie had already changed her, and was now snapping up her pajamas, she was going to feed her and then change her into one of the outfits Nancy had brought her when she was visiting. Mamma Shepherd and three of the Shepherd sisters had Nancy bring various outfits of different sizes for Eddie to wear. Eddie already planned to have Frankie wear a cute little outfit that they had brought when they met them in New York. 

It was four thirty, and Mark was already finished getting ready to go to work. He had an early morning surgery today and that meant that Eddie was going to be going solo with Frankie this morning getting them ready to go and to work on time.

Mark had tried to schedule the surgery later, but, the OR was heavily booked today, so that left him little choice. But, they had done it before, it was just a bit harder with Eddie being on crutches still while, she spent longer periods of time off them, her leg in the morning was still a bit stiff. She couldn't wait to get off them, her PT guy said she had until June. So, hopefully by the time she and Mark went to New York, she would be crutches free.