Chapter Forty-Five: From a Whisper to a Scream

AN: Welcome to another chapter of Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)

AN: Welcome to another chapter of Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This). This is another hard episode for me to write because I struggled to put Eddie in it, but I hope it is just as amazing as the other chapters. If you have any ideas with what should happen in part 2 let me know! 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

As doctors, we know everybody's secrets. Their medical histories, sеxual histories, confidential information that is as essential to a surgeon as a 10-blade. And every bit as dangerous. We keep secrets. We have to. But not all secrets can be kept.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"Six letter word for pinnacle." Derek asked Meredith as he worked on a word puzzle. 

"Zenith." Meredith answered her boyfriend.

"Oh this is good. No sеx crossword puzzles, current events. When's the knitting start?" Derek teased.

"Shut up. Good things come to those who wait." Meredith reminded her boyfriend, they were going to do this right, last time they started off with sex and it turned into a disaster. This time she wanted them to be solid.

"I want sеx." Derek informed her.

"There will be no sеx." Meredith reminded her boyfriend as she straddled him, just as her bedroom door opened and Cristina and Eddie entered the room.

Cristina had shown up at Eddie's apartment after a long wrong, and had dragged Eddie out of the apartment leaving Mark to care for Frankie and get them both to work, while Eddie drove Cristina over to the Frat house. Mark and Eddie had been worried for the intense intern, there was something off and they couldn't place what it was. So, Eddie hoped that maybe this impromptu twisted trio meeting would help her friend.

Derek groaned. He and Mark had both moaned over the fact how close their girlfriends and the terrifying intern known as Cristina Yang were. Mark even bemoaned the fact that Eddie's brother in all but blood, her life long best friend, Eli wasn't even that close to his girlfriend. The amount of times both men were kicked out of their beds for their 'sleepovers' was bordering on crazy.

"Are we interrupting sеx?" Eddie asked, out of the three of them, she was the most considerate out of the twisted trio, trying to look anywhere but the couple.

A few weeks ago Cristina and Meredith had interrupted her and Mark, and Eddie couldn't look them in the eye for a week as they mocked her about "doing McSteamy", and the comment of making more baby geniuses seemed to be on the go.

"No." Derek said.

"Good. Get out." Cristina ordered.

"Cris..." Eddie started, but Derek's shocked yelp interrupted her.

"What? You can't ask me to leave." Derek said shocked at Cristina's bluntness.

"Meredith..." Cristina moaned, and Meredith looked at her for a moment before looking at Eddie.  The two seemed to have a silent conversation, before she moved off Derek, much to his disappointment.