Chapter Nine: Who's Zoomin' Who

****HAPPY END OF SEASON 1!!!! I hope you love Eddie and the rest of the cast of Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)

****HAPPY END OF SEASON 1!!!! I hope you love Eddie and the rest of the cast of Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This). This is one of my favorite episodes of season 1, so I added a bit more of my favorite parts. :) We are almost to the birth of Peanut and Mark making his appearance!!!! I hope you are excited for the next season!****

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Secrets can't hide in science. Medicine has a way of exposing the lies. Within the walls of the hospital, the truth is stripped bare.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

At the frat house, George is in the bathroom alone, his clothes are all over the floor as he is reading "Rashes, Hives and Skin Eruptions". And his healthy skin had turned ashy as he read and reread the likely diagnosis of what he had. He felt like he wanted to laugh, cry, throw up, and scream all at the same time.

A thousand thoughts rushed through his head. How was this possible? He and Olivia had only slept together once, a great night, admittedly, but now...he got syphilis. He has syphilis.

What is he going to do?

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

How we keep our secrets outside the hospital...Well, that's a little different.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Izzie tried to open the bathroom door, but it was locked, and she knocked on it.

"George. You locked the door. I need to take a shower." Izzie complained.

"Uh, uh, I'll be out in a minute." George stuttered out, trying not to completely freak out.

"What are you doing in there?" Izzie asked curiously.

"It's private." George called back.

Izzie stifled a laugh. Misinterpreting the strain in George's voice as something else.

"Oh. Oh, God. I'm sorry. I get it. I didn't mean to interrupt." Izzie apologized starting to laugh at the awkwardness.

"No, it's not that!" George called back, his voice strained and high-pitched, realizing what Izzie thought he was doing.

"It's ok. Take your time." Izzie said, still laughing.

"I am not doing what you think I'm doing." George said, trying to sound serious.

"You know what, there's really no need to explain. I'll wait. You just...finish." Izzie said as she started to head back to her bedroom.

"No, I'm...I'm coming. I'm coming out." George called, quickly cleaning up, making sure to cover the book with the clothes.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

One thing is certain. Whatever it is we're trying to hide, we're never ready for that moment when the truth gets naked.