Chapter Forty-One: Oh, the Guilt

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

AN: Welcome to another chapter of Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This). I hope you enjoy this chapter!  I am so glad that you like my Callie and Conrad twist! Because Mark is with Eddie, I needed someone to take his place-so I thought Conrad was a good twist from about chapter 5 or 6.

Sorry for being MIA for a while, work was super busy these past few weeks and I had a trip last weekend and I didn't have my computer with me. that left me no time to finish up the chapter and update, so hopefully this makes up for it. 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

First, do no harm. As doctors, we pledge to live by this oath. But harm happens and then guilt happens. And there is no oath for how to deal with that.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Mark Sloan was trying to be romantic, and make Eddie some breakfast, to celebrate the fact it was her first day back at work (with strict orders to take it very much easy). While he was also taking care of their daughter. Mark was wearing Frankie in her carrier as he made Eddie's favorite breakfast, French Toast.

"Okay Frankie Girl, next we put the bread into the egg mixture." Mark explained the step-by-step process of how to make French Toast. He agreed with Eddie that Frankie was a little sponge and was learning every day and they tended to talk her through everything they did.

"After putting it in the egg mixture, we put it in the pan." Mark explained the next part.

"Mark?" Eddie called, she had woken up to the smell of cinnamon and sugar, with Mark not at her side.

"Stay in there sweetheart!" Mark called as he checked on the piece of French toast that had just finished.

"Okay?" Eddie called back, sounding a bit confused.

About five minutes later, Mark came strolling into Eddie's bedroom, with Frankie still strapped to his chest and carrying two plates. 

"You made me French Toast?" Eddie asked happily.