one

Tom's days after filming the hit movie The Hunger Games: Ballad of songsbirds and snakes mostly consisted of interviews, photoshoots and promo campaigns. This life was tiring, and sometimes Tom wondered if it was worth it. Today he had an event celebrating the huge success of his new movie.

Tom got out of bed and into the shower at 1 pm, getting to sleep in for once. After that he shot a text at Rachel, his co-star and best friend, confirming their matching outfits and the time they'd be there. After getting a response back, he got into his dark blue suit, did his hair and sighed as he looked into the mirror.

"Let's get this over with" he sighed to himself as he left his New York apartment for the club in which he'd meet his co-stars.

Tom hopped out of the car, dodging the huge amounts of paparazzi outside the club. He ran from the car into the club and started looking for Rachel.

"Tom, here! It's so good to see you!" Rachel yelled as he ran to Tom and gave him a hug.

"Good to see you, Rach" Tom smiled as he hugged her back. He followed her to a table where he could already see Josh waving at him.

Tom sat down with the group consisting of Hunter, who played Tigris in the movie, Hunter's friend whom he didn't recognise, Josh and Rachel. He said hello to Hunter and her friend. He mingled as Josh poured him a glass of champagne, only half paying attention to Hunter talking about her new dog.

As he sat and listened, his eyes wondered around the club. He looked at the people dancing, having fun, with no care in the world. He envied them in a way, he felt he couldn't be as free after rising into fame.

Suddenly Tom's gaze became fixed into one woman. Her black hair contrasting her pale skin. Eyes bright green, freckles around her cheeks and nose. His breath became hitched. "How can someone be that gorgeous" he thought to himself.

She was talking to someone, a guy. She touched his arm as she laughed, her smile making her eyes glisten. Tom thought she looked like an angel. He frowned slightly as her hand lingered on the guy's arm.

Suddenly, her gaze flickered to their table as she said her goodbyes to the guy politely. She started walking over.

"Oh god, why is she coming over here" Tom thought as he quickly looked down at his champagne glass, becoming shy.

"Oh god, there you are, Aurora!" he heard Rachel exclaim. Were they friends? thought Tom.

"Everyone, this is Aurora" Rachel smiled as she pulled Aurora to sit down next to herself. Everyone muttered "hi's", except Tom who was still feeling shy and felt he couldn't look directly at this goddess of a woman. Aurora and Rachel became engulfed in their own conversation.

Tom just kept sitting there, quietly staring at his champagne. He never got shy, but there was something about this angel-like girl that made him want to hide but also at the same time get her attention, no matter what it took.

As he heard Aurora laugh, the most beautiful sound he'd ever heard, he knew without a doubt, he would make this girl his own.