seventeen

The next morning Aurora woke up, in bed alone again. She made her way to the bathroom to brush her teeth and do her skincare routine, the small routines being mostly enough to keep her depression somewhat at bay. After she was done, she made her way to the kitchen where she saw Tom, cooking in just his sweatpants.

"Hi" Aurora mumbled, making Tom turn around and smile as he walked to her.

"Morning, baby" Tom smiled, kissing Aurora on the lips softly. He then made his way back to the stove where he was frying bacon.

"What're you doing?" Aurora asked, walking to the stove and standing behind Tom.

"Making you breakfast" Tom stated, flipping over some of the bacon.

"You know you don't have to do that" Aurora mumbled, walking over to the coffee maker and making herself a cup of coffee.

"I know. But you have to eat" Tom said, having set the pan aside from the stove, walking behind Aurora and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I'm not hungry" Aurora mumbled, leaning into Tom's touch.

"For me. Please?" Tom whispered, kissing the top of Aurora's head.

"F-fine" Aurora mumbled, not wanting to be rude or waste the food Tom had made for her.

Tom served Aurora a plate of toast and bacon, sitting down at the table next to her, eating his own breakfast with a good appetite. Aurora stared at her breakfast. There was no way out of this.

"You know, this is really good" Tom said, smiling slightly at Aurora as he sipped his coffee. Aurora carefully took a bite out of the toast Tom had made. It was good, especially when she hadn't eaten properly in weeks. Aurora slowly finished her small breakfast. Tom got up and took the plates to the sink, sitting down next to Aurora again after.

"I need to go to an event tonight. Another promo for the movie, you know?" Tom said, staring at Aurora intently. Aurora didn't move her gaze from her coffee cup, her anxiety growing from eating and now knowing Tom would spend the night surrounded by gorgeous women.

"Hmm" Aurora just mumbled, sticking her shaking hands between her bare thighs, only now realizing she was still only wearing a thong and Tom's hoodie, which was huge on her.

"Aurora?" Tom asked as he put his hand over her wrist, wanting to get her attention.

"Hmm?" she just mumbled again, her gaze still not moving up.

"Would you like to come?" Tom asked, shifting anxiously. He so wanted to show Aurora off. This gorgeous girl who was all his.

"I don't know, Tom..." Aurora mumbled, biting her lip.

"Please" Tom breathed out, still staring at Aurora intently.

"Fine" Aurora stated, anxious about the night ahead.

"Yay! Let's go get ready" Tom yelled out enthusiastically, pulling Aurora up from the chair by her hand and leading her to the bathroom. Aurora just stood there as Tom took off his sweatpants, anxious about getting naked after having just eaten.

"Come on, let's go shower" Tom said, confused when Aurora wasn't undressing.

"I'll just shower after you" Aurora said, wrapping her arms around her stomach.

"That's no fun. What's wrong?" Tom frowned at the anxious state of Aurora.

"It's just that I just ate and... I don't want you to see me naked" Aurora stated, looking down at the floor in shame, at her carefully pedicured toes.

"I love seeing you naked, though" Tom said, lifting Aurora's face gently by her chin so she was looking at him in the eye.

Aurora nervously fiddled with the sleeves of her hoodie.

"May I?" Tom asked softly, his hands moving to the bottom of his hoodie, which he loved on Aurora.

"Y-yeah" Aurora mumbled, dropping her gaze in shame again. Tom slowly lifted the hoodie over Aurora's head, her arms flying around her stomach to hide it again. She was stood there in just her thong, Tom eyeing her down hungrily.

"You make me so hard by just existing" Tom groaned, making Aurora gasp and snap her gaze into Tom's lust filled eyes.

"Y-yeah?" Aurora mumbled nervously, seeing the hard on Tom had through his boxers.

"You're so sexy" Tom said lustfully, pulling Aurora in for a passionate kiss, her hands moving to his hair as he wrapped her arms around her waist. His fingers grazed her stomach as he went lower and lower.

"Can I taste you?" Tom asked, leaning his forehead on Aurora's.

"Y-yes, Tommy" Aurora mumbled, letting Tom take off her thong. She gasped as Tom dropped on his knees, parting her legs carefully.

"I love getting down on my knees for you" Tom moaned as he kissed Aurora's thighs.

Tom loved pleasuring Aurora, it felt amazing to know the effect he had on this woman.

Tom carefully licked Aurora's cunt, making her sigh in pleasure. He fucked her with his tongue, desperate moans falling from Aurora's lips as she grinded her pussy against Tom's tongue.

"Tommy, I want you inside me, now" Aurora moaned, making Tom stop and look up at her.

Tom got up and grabbed Aurora by her thighs, lifting her up on the counter. He dropped his boxers and kicked them off, kissing Aurora hungrily. He pulled out of the kiss and looked into her eyes, his hand in her hair.

"Do you want this?" Tom asked, pure love in his eyes.

"Yes, Tommy. I want you. Now" Aurora said, desperate for him. Tom parted Aurora's legs and slowly pushed his length inside of her, making him groan in pleasure. Aurora moaned as Tom started his movements, soft, slow and loving.

"You're so fucking beautiful" Tom moaned as he slowly fucked her deep, making her moan out "Tommy" in pleasure.

"God, I love it when you call me that" he moaned, still going slow. Tom fucked Aurora so lovingly, so deep, until she reached her orgasm, clenching around Tom and making him spill his load inside of her.

"I love you" he moaned as he reached his orgasm, a habit Aurora had taken note of. Tom kissed her as he pulled out of her, carefully helping her down from the counter and pulling her into the shower with him.

After showering, and a lot more kissing in the shower, Tom went to his bag in the living room to get dressed. He had picked up a pair of black jeans and a button up from home yesterday, he had planned on asking Aurora to go with him.

In the mean time, Aurora had done her hair and makeup and picked her outfit. She was wearing a black, highwaisted leather skirt with her signature black stockings. For a top she had went with a black lace spaghetti strap crop top with a v-neck. She decided to leave on the earrings she had on from last night. For shoes, she picked Dr Martens for tonight, wanting to be a bit more comfortable. Nervously, she walked into the living room, not sure if her outfit was good enough for this type of event.

Tom's eyes widened as Aurora walked out of the bedroom.

"D-did I do it wrong? I can still change" Aurora nervously rambled, seeing Tom's expression.

"You look so fucking gorgeous" Tom said, walking to Aurora and kissing her. They grabbed their coats and got into the car that had been ordered for Tom.

"I can't wait to fuck you in that skirt later" Tom whispered as they sat in the car, making Aurora whimper silently.