four

Tom woke up in his bed, alone. He sighed as the memory of how the previous night had ended flooded his mind. But the kissing, oh god, the kissing.

Tom felt himself hardening as he remembered how it felt to be kissed by Aurora, and the feeling of her hands tugging on his hair.

Slowly, still laying in his bed, he started to touch himself. The images of her and the memory of her touch bringing him closer and closer to finish. As he reached his orgasm, he moaned Aurora's name.

He panted as he pulled his hand from his boxers. Taking them off and rushing into the shower to clean himself up. After showering, he got ready for the day. Today, he had to get through an interview. Luckily, Rachel would be there with him.

All day, Tom was distracted. And Rachel could tell. She looked at him with worry when he barely answered the interviewer's questions. All he could think about was Aurora.

Finally, when the interview was over and Tom and Rachel got into a shared cab to go into their homes, she asked him what was wrong.

And so, Tom explained what had happened with Aurora the previous night.

"Maybe you should just talk to her? You know, I live right by her building" Rachel suggested.

And so, Tom found himself hopping out of the cab outside Aurora's apartment building. He waved at Rachel before heading inside.

Tom tried to gather himself, his heart pounding as he knocked on Aurora's door. For a few moments, he was confused when he heard barking behind the door and wondered if he had the wrong apartment.

Soon though, Aurora slowly opened the door just enough to see who was behind it, a black and white staffie stood protectively next to her.

Tom felt his breath hitch, even though he fantasized about Aurora, she was even more gorgeous in real life.

"H-hi" Tom stuttered.

"What do you want?" Aurora asked, her face not showing any emotion.

"I kinda wanted to apologize for last night" Tom said, scratching his neck awkwardly. God, this woman made him nervous.

"Uhh, come on in" Aurora said, now opening the door fully. Tom went in behind her. She was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie, her hair in a bun. Still, she was breathtaking. She sat down on the couch, her staffie jumping next to her before laying her head on her lap.

Tom followed, keeping a respectful distance to Aurora.

"So, you don't need to apologize. You did nothing wrong" Aurora said, playing with her fingers and refusing to look up at Tom.

"Then what happened?" Tom asked softly, intently staring at her with worry.

"I guess I just kind of panic sometimes" she said quietly, smiling to herself.

"Are you okay now?" Tom asked, carefully moving himself a bit closer to her.

"Yeah" she breathed out, finally looking up at Tom.

And Tom felt his heart start beating fast. All she needed to do was look at him, and he was ready to give her his everything.

"So... Would you maybe want to... I don't know... Hang out?" Tom asked nervously.

"I guess you can stay for a while, but I'm watching Big Hero 6" Aurora said, smiling carefully at Tom. Tom agreed to watch with her and so Aurora got them both some soda before turning the flat screen TV on. Tom was mostly looking at Aurora, not the movie. Aurora was so beautiful when she was focused. She was absentmindedly petting her dog, before the staffie decided to go sleep in the bedroom.

Tom felt himself so drawn to Aurora. He wanted to be closer to her, so he did the old 'yawning and putting your arm around a girl' move. Before he could though, Aurora flinched as his hand got close to her.

"Sorry" she just mumbled, putting her arms around herself tightly, as if she was scared.

"Did I do something wrong?" Tom frowned. What had this poor girl been through, he thought to himself.

"No, it's fine" she said, her eyes not leaving the TV. Tom fiddled with his rings for a while, working up courage.

"Could I maybe- uhh- like... Possibly cuddle you?" he asked, mentally cringing at himself for acting this way.

Aurora snapped her eyes to him, staring at him intently, almost like eyeing him down to see if he was a threat.

"Uhhh... okay" she finally said.

Tom grinned to himself as he, this time very slowly, inched closer to Aurora, wrapping his arm around her and putting his chin on her head. At first, Aurora was very stiff but as they sat for a couple of minutes, she relaxed and leaned into Tom. Tom found himself playing with her hair, which smelled amazing. God, just touching her like this would be enough for Tom to be happy for the rest of his lifetime.