nineteen

Tom said nothing at Aurora's revelation, just pulled her in for a passionate kiss. Aurora kissed him back, her fingers going into his hair. Little did he know, Aurora already loved him. With all her heart. Tom broke the kiss as he removed Aurora's top and bra, taking her breasts into his hands as he kissed her, Aurora sitting on his lap.

Tom slowly removed Aurora's skirt, flipping them over so he was on top of Aurora. He softly removed her stockings, one leg at a time as he kissed down her thighs. He went on to remove Aurora's panties, watching her breathing heavily with her eyes closed. He softly kissed her thighs before going down on her. He kept licking her for a while, but looked up when he got no reaction. He immediately stopped when he saw Aurora crying, getting up and trying to pull Aurora closer, but she quickly picked up her clothes and ran to the bathroom with them in her hands.

Aurora wasn't that drunk, but the alcohol mixed with Tom's touch had brought back bad memories, making her panic. She locked the bathroom door and slid down to the ground against it, crying silently and pulling on her hair.

Tom was confused and felt guilty as hell. He should have made sure she was okay. He kept yelling at himself in his mind, walking to the bathroom door and knocking on it softly.

"Aurora? Baby, I'm sorry" Tom mumbled, resting his forehead on the bathroom door, letting tears spill over from his eyes. He never wanted to upset her.

Aurora couldn't bring herself to say anything from the panic. Was Tom angry? Surely Tom would leave her now, she didn't give him what he wanted and had a panic attack in the middle of him going down on her. How embarrassing.

"Aurora, please open the door" Tom mumbled, his voice breaking at the end of the sentence, trying to open the locked door.

Aurora heard Tom trying to open the door, but couldn't bring herself to get up. Aurora got her phone out of her purse, which luckily she had taken with her. She was full on crying when she texted Rachel.

'Rachel, please help me' the text said. She stared at her phone, sighing when she didn't get a reply. Rachel was probably already asleep. Aurora slowly got up, still crying as she pulled on a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie from a pile of clean laundry she had left in the bathroom. She quickly removed all of her ruined eye-makeup, frowning at how she had ruined the entire night.

Aurora sighed before getting out of the bathroom. Surely Tom would have left by now, Aurora thought. She was surprised when she opened the door and saw Tom, sitting next to it, immediately getting up when he saw Aurora.

"Aurora, I'm so sorry" Tom softly said, his eyes bloodshot from crying.

"For what?" Aurora asked, confused as she walked over to the bed.

"I shouldn't have done that without asking" Tom said, sniffling slightly.

"It's not your fault. I'm fine" Aurora said, sitting on the bed on her knees.

"So... You don't hate me?" Tom asked, drying his eyes as he slowly walked towards Aurora.

"Why would I hate you?" Aurora was confused. She should be apologizing for ruining the night.

"Because I upset you" Tom whispered, sitting down next to Aurora but not touching her, which was strange for him, Aurora thought.

"You should be upset with me. I ruined the night" Aurora said, nervously fiddling with her fingers.

"No, you did nothing wrong. You can always tell me if you don't want me to touch you" Tom said, biting his lower lip.

"Yeah" Aurora breathed out, still upset that she didn't give Tom what he wanted.

"I could you know... Do something for you" Aurora said suggestively, eyeing Tom's crotch before looking up at him. Tom was staring at Aurora, tears still in his eyes.

"Aurora, no. You're upset. Can I please just hold you?" Tom asked, hitching his hand closer to Aurora's.

"But why? I disappointed you" Aurora mumbled, looking down in shame. She was always taught all men wanted from her, all she had to offer was sex. That was all she was good for.

"Hey, you could never disappoint me, ever" Tom said, eyeing Aurora worriedly.

Aurora felt so confused and anxious. Why was Tom so loving even after what had just happened? Aurora decided the only thing she knew would make her feel safe, to not depend on him, she was going to push him away.

"Maybe this whole thing was a mistake" Aurora stated, holding back tears as she tucked her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around herself.

"You don't mean that" Tom breathed out, his eyes begging Aurora's.

"I knew this would be too hard, I can't do it, Tommy" Aurora said, the nickname accidentally slipping out.

"You can't push me away, Aurora. I love you" Tom said, biting his lip as he held back tears.

"I can't" Aurora just mumbled again, her heart breaking when Tom got on his knees in front of her, tears spilling from his eyes again as he sniffled.

"Don't do this to me, Aurora. Please" Tom begged as he held back sobs. Aurora said nothing as she just dried her own eyes, not wanting to look at Tom, whose heart she was currently breaking.

"Why?" Tom let out between sobs, carefully wrapping his arms around Aurora's waist, still on his knees on the floor in front of the bed.

"Tommy, please just... go" Aurora forced herself to say, her own heart breaking as well. But it was better this way, for Tom. He wouldn't have to take care of her anymore. But Tom wasn't moving, holding on to Aurora's waist as he cried silently.

"Please, Aurora. Don't do this to me" he whimpered out, his face against her stomach.

"I can't do it, Tom. You don't get it! It's easier for you this way, you won't have to take care of me anymore. I can't feel this way anymore" Aurora let out, breathing heavily.

"Being without you would be the end of me, Aurora. Just please, don't. Just talk to me, how do you feel, please?" Tom cried out desperately, lifting his head to look at Aurora, Aurora's guilt growing as he saw Tom's teary face.

"Like I'm not in control!" Aurora spat out, hating herself for this.

"But you are, baby. Please, you want more control? Take it, you can have all of it" Tom cried out, taking deep breaths as he tried to stop crying.

"I can't!" Aurora yelled, raising her voice.

"But why?" Tom sobbed.

"Because you made me love you!" Aurora yelled out.