thirty-two

Aurora's mind blanked. Tom wanted to marry her. Out of all the possible scenarios in life, this was the last situation Aurora ever thought she'd find herself in. She loved him, she did. She'd give her life for him. So, marrying him? It seemed like a good way to prove her love.

Tom watched as Aurora froze at his question. He ran through every possible answer in his mind. If she said no, he'd be fucking devastated. He felt himself start shaking harder as he waited for Aurora to say something. Anything.

"Yes" she barely breathed out, tears filling her eyes.

"Tom, I'll marry you" she whispered, making Tom grin as he got up off the ground and pulled Aurora into a passionate kiss. He was over the fucking moon. He felt like his heart could explode from the pure love and happiness he felt.

"Fuck, I love you" Tom nervously blurted out as they pulled away from their kiss, making Aurora chuckle. Tom slowly got the ring out of the box, placing it on Aurora's ring finger.

"You're marrying me. Oh my god" Tom exclaimed, pulling Aurora into another hug. He couldn't believe his luck. This woman would be his. For as long as they shall live.

"I'm marrying you, Tom" Aurora smiled as Tom's strong arms stayed wrapped around her.

After they'd had their moment, the two walked back to the hotel, excited to break the news to Rachel and Josh. Tom led her to a private part of the restaurant connected to the hotel, grinning as he saw Josh and Rachel sitting at a table with drinks and a bottle of champagne ready. Rachel ran to Aurora as soon as she saw them come in. She attacked her in a hug.

"You said yes?" she immediately asked, crying tears of happiness for her friend.

"Yes" Aurora breathed out, a few tears spilling from her eyes as well.

The whole night was a celebration. They had champagne, Josh, Tom and Rachel told Aurora all about their plot for the proposal and they laughed. A lot. At 3 am, they finally made their way back to the hotel room, where Tom instantly picked Aurora up and kissed her. He carried her to their bed, kissing her all over as he set her down.

"Fuck, my fianceé is hot" Tom mumbled as he took off Aurora's dress, making her giggle. He slowly stripped his own clothes down to his boxers, before kissing down Aurora's stomach and going down on her just the way she liked.

"Fuck, yes, Tom. Right there" Aurora moaned, brave from the champagne and the engagement.

"Mmmh, gonna come on my tongue, baby?" Tom moaned, his mouth slurping, licking and sucking on Aurora's cunt.

"F-fuck yes. Fuck, I love you" Aurora cried out as she came on Tom's tongue. He removed his boxers as he kissed Aurora's lips hungrily, passionately. He pushed himself inside Aurora, groaning in pleasure.

"You're all mine. Forever" he moaned as he thrusted in and out of her. It was passionate, deep, soft. Loving.

"I'm yours, Tom" Aurora moaned, making Tom's cock spurt out his load.

Afterwards, the two laid in bed in each other's arms, Tom in disbelief that Aurora, this goddess of a woman, had agreed to marry him. Nothing could go wrong anymore, right? Aurora was in disbelief as well, that a man like Tom would want to marry her.