ten

Tom felt Aurora pull him back into the kiss by the collar of his hoodie. He kissed her, hungrily. As they kept kissing, Aurora flipped them so she was sitting on Tom's lap while he was laying down. He tried to keep his hands still and from wandering too much, but it was getting more difficult by the minute.

"Aurora" he mumbled, trying to break the kiss and not to lose his self control.

"It's okay, Tom. You can touch me" she said quietly, kissing down on his neck. Tom felt himself gulp. And he decided to throw self control out the window. He pulled Aurora back into a heated kiss, his hands going to her ass and squeezing. He felt himself hardening as he flipped them over so he was on top. His hands went to the bottom of Aurora's hoodie and he broke out of the kiss as he took it off. His eyes widened as he saw Aurora in a bra for the first time. He took her in, wanting to remember it forever. He kissed down her neck, all the way down to her breasts as he cupped one of them, making Aurora moan softly.

Her moan only added fuel to the fire. He had never been this turned on. He was making her feel good. She was completely his. He slowly removed her leggings, mentally groaning at the black thong she was wearing. He looked at her, and she nodded.

"You can fuck me, Tom" she said as he looked up at her.

"No. I want to make you feel good" he said, slowly removing her panties.

"What are you doing?" she asked, almost panicking as he kissed her thighs.

"I want to make you come harder than you ever have before" he said, eyeing her hungrily. Her eyes widened. Tom went back to kissing her thighs, taking in the moment. Her scent alone made him feel high.

Then, he kissed on her pussy before taking his tongue and running it up and down between her folds.

"O-oh, Tom" Aurora moaned as he kept licking her. The sound almost made Tom go crazy, her moaning his name. He grinded his hips into the mattress to relieve some of the pressure as he kept going down on her, enjoying her moans and movements as he licked her closer and closer to her finish. And god, she tasted heavenly.

"Oh god, Tom. Tom, stop" she suddenly said, making Tom pull back confused.

"What is that?" she asked, genuinely looking confused and scared.

"What do you mean?" he asked, just as confused.

"That feeling" she said shyly.

"Wait... You've never had an orgasm before?" he asked, mentally groaning. He could make her feel so good in so many different ways. He would get the honour of giving Aurora her first orgasm.

"No" she mumbled, embarrassed as she put her hands over her tummy.

"Do you want to have one?" he asked, smiling.

"Yeah I uh... I guess" she said, not feeling sure of herself.

"I'm not gonna keep going if you're not sure" Tom said, eyeing her with worry in his eyes.

"Keep going" she said, looking directly into his eyes, nodding eagerly.

So, Tom kept going, kitten licking her clit as she moaned and whined. The heat kept pooling in her stomach as she grinded her hips against Tom's tongue.

"Mmmh. You taste so perfect. Come on, come for me, baby" Tom moaned between licks. And those words were enough to send Aurora over the edge, making her thighs shake as she reached her high. She gripped the sheets as her orgasm reached its height. Tom kept licking until she came down from her high, moving back up to her to kiss her.

"Oh my god" she said between kisses, her thighs still shaking. Tom flopped down next to her, putting his arm around her.

He was confused when he turned to her and saw her frowning, quickly pulling her hoodie and panties back on and sitting up.

"Did I do it wrong? Did you have to fake it? I can try again" Tom instantly said, sitting up himself and putting his arm on Aurora's shoulder.

"No it's just... You don't want me to uhhh... Make you feel good?" Aurora asked, her brows furrowing as she refused to look at Tom and fiddled with her fingers.

"It's okay. I just wanted to make you feel good" Tom explained, kissing her cheek.

"But... I'm not good enough for you if I don't... return the favor" she said, biting her lip.

"Baby, no. That's not how it works. Besides, seeing you orgasm was better than me myself having one" he said, meaning every word of it. He had been the first to make this angel have an orgasm, and he was on cloud nine about it.

"You sure?" she asked, biting her lip as she finally looked up at Tom worriedly.

"A hundred percent" he answered, giving her a smile.

"Now, come cuddle me" Tom said, flopping down and reaching his arms towards Aurora.

She sighed, still unsure of herself or how to act around the man who had just made her come for the first time. Still, she laid down and let Tom cuddle her.