twenty-two

This would be her last chance to give him his life back. Aurora knew she would just ruin everything, ruin him. So she deepened their kiss, letting Tom remove her clothes and then helped him remove his.

She tried to remember every small detail as he kissed down her stomach, knowing she would have freed him soon. Tom wanted to show Aurora he was all hers, that she had no one to worry about. He kissed her thighs before kissing her clit, making her moan above him. Soon, he was slurping on her juices, enjoying her heavenly taste. He loved all that she was. One minute she was a storm, unpredictable. The next, she was pure sunshine. And Tom loved it. He wanted her just the way she was. And if he could make her happy, forget all the bad things that had happened to her, he could die happily.

"Baby, you taste so good" Tom moaned, fucking Aurora with his tongue.

"Tommy" she whimpered as she rolled her hips to get his tongue deeper. Soon, she was writhing as Tom made her come on his tongue.

He came up to kiss Aurora, looking her in the eye as he pushed his length inside of her, his eyes not leaving hers as he moaned loudly.

"God, you're tight" he mumbled as he fucked Aurora, his hands holding hers next to her head on the bed.

Aurora moaned at his words, closing her eyes, wanting to remember all of this forever.

"Look at me, Aurora. I want to see you when you come on my cock" Tom groaned, making Aurora open her eyes as she came undone, Tom not far after her, moaning "I love you's" as he came down from his high. He pulled out of Aurora, wrapping his arms around her, exhausted. Aurora let him hold her. 'One last time' she thought as she watched the beautiful man fall asleep.

"Marry me" she heard Tom mumble with his eyes closed. Aurora's breath hitched and her eyes widened.

"Tom?" she asked quietly, but the man had fallen fast asleep. Holding back a cry, Aurora carefully got out of Tom's hold and put on her clothes.

She allowed herself to get one last glimpse of the man she loved more than life itself before opening the door and walking out of Tom's life.