three

After sitting for a while, Rachel left with Aurora to get drinks and "talk", and Tom assumed it was Rachel keeping her promise and putting in a good word for him. He watched Aurora intently as she talked to Rachel. She was wearing a black sweetheart neckline shirt that was cropped, though had long sleeves. She had on high waisted leather pants, which made her curves look amazing. Tom bit his lip as he let his eyes roam over her body.

He watched as Rachel took Aurora's hand and pulled her to the dance floor. He watched her dance, making him clench his jaw and bite down on his lip harder as she moved her body oh so perfectly.

Then suddenly, the guy from before showed up, saying hi to Aurora and grabbing her hips, dancing with her. Fuelled by alcohol and jealousy, Tom downed the last of his glass of whiskey which he had ordered before, and headed to the dance floor.

He walked straight over to Aurora, glaring at the guy grinding with her.

"Is he bothering you?" Tom asked protectively.

"Not at all" Aurora said, clearly already very wasted. The shots she had taken with Rachel at the bar earlier all hit at once, making her feel hazy and stumble a bit.

"Maybe you should get home" Tom said, clenching his jaw as Aurora just kept dancing with the guy, paying no mind to what Tom was saying.

"But I'm having fun" she pouted, stumbling forward right into Tom's arms. She immediately felt embarrassed and horrified at how drunk she was, barely able to stand up by herself.

Tom on the other hand, jealous and protective as he felt, was mesmerized by her touch, his breath hitching as he looked into her eyes.

"Come on, I'm getting you home" he said, pulling her even closer to him and away from the guy she was dancing with.

"You're boring" she stated as Tom pulled her gently outside the club by her hand, his breathing uneven by even her smallest touch. He just chuckled as he walked towards the cabs, waiting in line to take the drunk people home.

"Also, I don't need you to help me, I'm fine. Also, don't touch me" she commanded him, pulling her hand away from his.

Tom frowned at the loss of her touch. "Fine, I won't touch you but please let me escort you home, okay?" he begged, biting his lips as he stared into her green eyes.

"Fine" she mumbled as she opened the door to the cab, Tom climbing in behind her. She told the driver her address and they drove in silence.

As they reached their destination, to Tom's surprise, Aurora suddenly spoke up.

"Do you want to come in?" she asked, hand already on the door handle.

Not able to control himself, Tom eagerly nodded, following Aurora to the apartment building and inside her apartment.

The apartment was small, two bedrooms. But it was modern and extremely clean. And it smelled nice, vanilla, just like Aurora, Tom had noticed.

"Ugh" Aurora groaned as she flopped down on the couch, patting the cushion next to herself for Tom to sit on.

Awkwardly, Tom sat down and started fiddling with his rings. He lifted his gaze as he felt Aurora staring at him intently. He watched her, her gorgeous face, and she was biting her lip. Oh god, thought Tom as he tried to control himself, but not being able to take his eyes off her lips.

Aurora smirked, before suddenly pulling Tom in for a kiss. Tom felt his heart racing, he didn't expect this at all. Immediately, he put his hands up to her jaw, his thumbs caressing her cheeks and kissed back passionately. And god, it was the best kiss Tom had ever had. He panted quietly as they pulled away for air.

"So-" Tom tried to start, but Aurora pulled him back for more. He kissed back, savoring every moment he got to touch her, his hands moving to her neck, and his fingers moving a few hairs behind her ears. And god, her hands came up to his hair, pulling lightly, making him groan in pleasure. Then, she started to climb on his lap. It was the hardest thing to do, but Tom had to restrain himself. She was drunk. Also, if they slept together now, it would be just sex to her. But Tom wanted to make deep, passionate love to her.

"Aurora" Tom spoke as he softly pushed her back a bit, looking into her eyes with worry.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry" Aurora said, horrified as she quickly shot up from the couch.

"It's not that I don't-" Tom started but Aurora cut him off.

"I think maybe you should go" she said, tears welling up in her eyes.

Did he hurt her, Tom wondered, or did he do something wrong?

"Are you sure? Are you okay?" Tom asked, his heart aching for the girl.

"Yeah" she whispered before turning away, walking into her bedroom and closing the door.

And so, Tom sighed and got up. He tried to knock on the door and ask Aurora a few more times if she was okay, but all she said was "you should go." And so, Tom reluctantly walked out of the apartment.