Chapter 5: I'm A Widow, Remember?

Early in the morning, the whole family was busy preparing breakfast for the guest who was leaving this morning at 6.30 a.m to catch up with their flight. Ahmya didn't join the farewell because she had to prepare for work. Later that day, Soni had waited to pick her up in front of the shop. "You came earlier?"

"Yup, there's a man who was in urgent need of flowers for his engagement day. Surprisingly, the order was massive. He emptied our store," Soni laughed at the memory of it and Ahmya laughed along with him. "I need to get some new seeds though. You wanna join?"

"Sure," she said, then she entered his car. "Do you plant all the flowers from the seed?" She asked curiously.

"No, just for the roses. People mostly use roses, so it'll be easier if I have it in my own garden," he explained and she nodded.

"Do you still have any more left for me to buy? I want to put it in my room. Oh and maybe I can join you gardening too. Can I?"

"If you want flowers, you only need to ask. I won't sell it to you," Soni laughed.

"What if I want a hundred dozen of them? Will you give me?" Ahmya giggled at his remarks.

"You better know the limit," he messed her hair while still focusing on the road.

"I can give a hundred dozen for you if you want." Ahmya startled as she heard the voice behind her seat. What is he doing here??

"You didn't tell me he was here the whole time?!" Ahmya snapped at Soni while pointing at Ezra who smiled innocently behind her seat.

"If he did, I will not know that you love roses," again, Ezra slightly flirted with her.

"Why is he here?" she crossed her arms

"He'll be staying with us during the new years holiday," Soni said.

"What do you mean with us?" Ahmya glared at him. Soni thought she was still mad about his cunning on getting her mask pulled off last night, but it was much more than that.

"In your house," Ezra slipped into the commotion.

"What??" Ahmya glanced at him in disbelief.

"He had been staying with us on some occasions, Amy," Soni explained while still focusing on the road.

"I've never seen him even once before," her forehead was furrowing.

"Because you were barely with us before. You only come to train, fight, then back to your place," Soni answered simply.

She sensed defeat and sank herself in her seat, hiding her burning face that was filled with anger. She stayed quiet for the next 45 minutes until they finally arrived at the gardening shop. She didn't bother to wait for the boys and went inside immediately. She sent Soni a message 'Just tell me when you finish. Don't look for me. I'm upset. I'll be just around here', then she continued looking through the flower sections.

She peeked on Soni who was walking towards the seed sections along with Ezra. She sighed a relief knowing the freak was not following her. After just a few minutes, she felt sleepy, because last night she spent hours playing mobile games to relieve her anger after the fight. She ended up only picking three roses and paid it to the cashier, then she went to the car only to find out it was locked. Of course it would be locked. Good thing that the shop provided a chair and table that was comfortable enough for her to nap. She leaned on the table and immediately fell asleep.

Few moments later, she was woken up by a hand caressing her hair. "Hei, wake up. We're leaving in a moment," Ezra looked at her attentively. Ahmya wanted to push him away, but she was too sleepy to get into another commotion with this guy. She looked around and found Soni was lining up at the cashier and she walked up to him. "Can I get in first? I'm so sleepy," she said as she stretched out her hand, asking for the key. Soni gave her the key and she went out immediately. Soni warned Ezra not to follow her with his look, but he still followed her.