Chapter 21: You Can't Break Into The Closed Door

The watch showed 10 p.m already, but there was still nothing happening. "Finn, are you sure about this?" Sam asked him full of hesitation.

"Triana has always been precise about everything. She wouldn't do anything without calculation," Finn said in confidence. Their trust in each other was top notch.

The wind caressing her hair and the waves singing her lullaby, her eyelids had been closing involuntarily several times and this time, Ahmya almost fell from sleepiness, but Sam caught her in time. "Ouch, Sorry," she rubbed her neck in embarrassment. 

"It's been a tiring day. You don't need to force yourself. Go get some rest. We can always take turns," he comforted her, then she chose a spot to lay down and closed her eyes. Ezra, who was assisting Finn along with Soni, watched their interaction and felt heated up. He closed his eyes forcefully to calm himself and focus on his job spotting the Nemura constellation.

After a while, they spotted the constellation. It was indeed a strange phenomenon. The stars that formed Namura were very unique. They shone brighter than the other stars. He remembered how Ahmya always loved the sky view, so he didn't want her to miss this one.

As Soni and Finn prepared the tool, he woke her up gently. Sam happened to also walk towards her, but this time Ezra got first. "Ahmya, Ahmya, wake up," he shook her gently. Her eyes slowly opened, revealing her exotic brown eyes. You're such a goddess, he thought, while Ahmya looked at him with questions. "Ezra?" He shook himself back to reality, then he pulled her up to stand up and looked up to the wonderful view of the Nemura constellation.

The constellation spreaded wide, almost occupying half of the sky. If it wasn't for the fact that its stars shone much brighter, they wouldn't be able to spot them. Ahmya was jaw dropped as she never saw stars that shone like those. "It's so mesmerizing," she said.

"You look more mesmerizing still," Ezra's remarks made her look at him in blush and she just realized that they're holding hands. Ezra pulled her closer and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"So, it's all well now between you two?" A familiar soft voice heard from inside the woods. Ahmya, Ezra, Soni, Sam, and of course Finn looked at the direction of the voice simultaneously.

"Mother!" Ahmya ran up to her to get a hug and Triana embraced her. Ezra followed behind her and Triana smiled at him.

"I know you'll finally solve your problem," she said and Ezra nodded. "Thanks to you, auntie." Then Triana walked towards Soni, Finn, and Sam.

"Ah, my dear, I miss you," Finn pecked a kiss on his wife in the most elegant way that the youngsters felt jealous about it. Soni hugged her and Sam nodded at her.

"Thank you for helping us, Sam," she said. "So, is it ready, darling?" She turned to Finn.

"Everything's perfect," Finn said. Triana walked up to the cave mouth, bringing the balaxyte that had been installed in a tool they had prepared before.

"Guard up. Don't let anything interrupt my mother," Soni commanded everyone and so everyone got ready.

Triana faced the cave's mouth, murmuring something in her mouth, while Finn assisted beside her. In seconds, the cave let out a dazzling white light. Ahmya gasped on the realization, "Mother's a mage," she said in pure awe. Soni looked back after her remarks and so did everyone, witnessing the revelation of Triana's true identity. Inside the box, the Balaxyte stone was getting smaller and smaller along the time as if it was gradually vanishing.

Zzuubbb! The air rumbled as they saw one of the stars in the Nemura vanished into thin air. "What happened?" Sam asked.

"It's normal. It's how the Nemura vanishes," Finn eased their worry.