Chapter 8: Unplanned, but Successful Date

Nine days had passed and Ahmya had been successfully torturing Ezra in his heat for so many times. Couldn't really tell how many times he had to endure her torture, without really knowing the reason behind it. It was painful, but he still had no plan on backing down. That only proved that he was indeed very resilient. No wonder he always got whoever girl he wanted, seeing how determined he was.

Why is she doing this to me? What did I do to deserve this? I only flirt with her a little. Well, I physically teased her, but a little. Yet her revenge on me was so extreme.

Ezra contemplated while helping himself in the bathroom. Fuck, that girl! There never was anyone who satisfied him as well as Ahmya did. It had been years ago since he last felt so much satisfaction by a touch, until Amy came into his life, giving him the same sensation, but with an added pain of undefinable hatred that he couldn't understand. She was not innocent like Ahmya, the only girl he ever regretted dumping.

Is this karma?

He panted as he finally relieved himself. Ezra took a bath to freshen up himself before he would be joining Soni and Amy on their training. The school was empty during holidays, but they still trained individually on some occasions. Finn and Triana went out for a family meeting in the morning, so it was just the three of them in the house today.

"It's kind of boring here," Soni said.

"You've been busy managing your business. How can it be that boring?" Amya commented.

"Businessmen also need refreshment, Amy. Something new and fresh," Soni indeed barely stopped working. Even when he was at home, he would either bring his laptop or his tab with him to work on either things related to his business.

"How can you not be bored staying in this house for almost two weeks?" Ezra walked up to her. She only glared at him with ignorance. Inside her, she was a bit dissatisfied with his strong determination in hitting on her.

"I'm not always staying in this house. If you guys notice, I've been going out by myself," she said to them, but her eyes only directed to Soni who just started warming up, while Ahmya and Ezra followed his movements.

"Where did you go? Don't you care to invite us?" Soni said.

"Well, it's been my personal agenda. I went hiking on a nearby hill. Always went alone," she shrugged slightly

"Will you go again today?" Ezra asked

"Yup," she said simply.

"Can we come with you?" Soni suggested.

"One condition," they both nodded. "Buy me a kilogram of fresh meat."

"For?" Ezra asked

"Bubo," she raised her eyebrows as she stated.

"Who's Bubo?" Ezra furrowed his eyebrows in suspicion.

"It's your choice whether you wanna come or not. If you want to, follow my condition," Ahmya emphasized her condition. At the end, they both agreed, then continued their training.

***

Later that afternoon, Ezra and Soni prepared themselves to join Ahmya to the hill she had been visiting. Ahmya was ordering an online taxi for them to go to the hill with Soni's phone. They didn't use Soni's car because there was no appropriate place for parking. Suddenly his phone rang, but Soni was in the bathroom, so she picked up herself.

"Hello?"

"Who's this?" said the guy on the other side of the line.

"I'm Soni's adopted sister, Amy," she answered