I Thought You Were Gay: [Natsu x Lucy] LEMON

Third Person's Perspective

The night was beautiful, stars lighting up the sky and the clouds all tucked away for a good nights sleep. All you could hear was the cooling sounds of the wind and the little crickets. All was well in Magnolia.

"Natsu, what's wrong?" asked the Raven haired boy.

Across from Natsu Dragneel, the alleged fire dragon slayer, stood Gray Fullbuster, ice magic user.

"Mind your own business Gray!" Natsu said in his haughty voice. (( Voice by fucking Todd Haberkorn that's the fuck who! SEXY ASS VOICE BRO)). "Natsu, if you would just shut up and tell me, I wouldn't have to be here." Natsu snorted and watched Happy, his little blue cat, fly around the room. Gray put a spell on a dead fish to make it fly with ice wings to distract the little cat. He was whining that he couldn't catch it. "Why are you here? I didn't ask for your services. Go somewhere else!" Gray slammed his palm on the table. "What services are you talking about, fire-for-brains?" Natsu growled. "Your stripper company of course," gesturing to the ice wizards bare chest, revealing his muscular body and Fairy Tail mark.

"Aahh I'm gonna kill you!" Gray screamed.

~ Five Minutes Later ~

"We gave them fifteen minutes," Lucy murmured. "What could be taking those two so long?"

Lucy stood outside of Natsu's home, tapping her foot on the pavement. Erza, along with Mirajane, Makarov and Elfman were with Lucy, all four as inpatient. "Gosh, can't Gray be a man for once and just drag Natsu out?"

It had been a week. A week since Natsu came to the guild. At first, they believed it was because of his missions, slowly getting harder and taking more energy from him. And then he didn't show up for an important meeting dealing with the Fairy Festival coming up in a few months. Natsu never missed that meeting. Ever. Erza - as did Lucy -thought it would be a good thing to go and check up on him. Soon Elfman, Mirajane, Gray, and Master Makarov tagged along and here they were, waiting for the ice stripper to leave and figure out what the hell was going on with their friend.

"Ugh, what's taking forever?" Lucy complained. Erza looked over the house and heard a stir of movement. "They are not too compatible. I worry if we leave them too long then they will break out into a fight." Elfman nodded and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Well said Erza, just like a man." She glared. "I'm a woman." Elfman shrunk back and weakly smiled. "Sure."

"Its true though," Mira said in her small and tinkling voice. "We should probably head inside. Be careful." Master Makarov nodded. "Lucy, and Mirajane will be on a team with me," he grinned devilishly pointing at the two beautiful women. "Elfman you travel into the house with Erza from the back." Elfman groaned, slapping his forehead. "You just put me with Erza because she's a real man!" Master ignored him and continued, even as Erza grabbed him by the ear and lectured him on the very specific reasons she wasn't a man.

Soon they all headed inside the house and heard a bit of shouting.

Elfman and Erza took one side of the door while Makarov and Lucy toon the other side. They heard muffled yella from inside, and then a crash. "Why did we let Gray go in first?" Lucy muttered loudly. Everyone shrugged and then Erza readied her legs, suddenly KICKING the door down. "Wha- oops!" There was a series of crashing noises and when everyone looked inside of the room, Natsu had Gray straddled, pinned on the floor, his lips locked with Gray's, eyes wide open. "Aah! Get off me you freak of nature!" Gray shouted, pushing Natsu off of him.