Too Nice: [Yuki Sohma One-Shot]

I wish Yuki and Kyo would really stop fighting, but oh well. *Winky face*

★__________★__________★______★★

Dedicated to JessicaBrown029

Character: Jessica Brown

Age: (in One-Shot) 16

Height: 5'3

Weight: 101 lbs

- Story BEGIN-

I walked down the empty street, my legs going slower than my mind told me too. I was a little late for school, and honestly, if I was late, it was all or nothing. So I decided I was finally awake enough to go to school and strode past everything, slower than molasses in January.

As I finally made it on campus, I heard whispers and gossip about myself as I walked by. My school was big on chumps. Especially ones like the idiots in front of me. The Prince Yuki Fanclub daudled in front of my way, their glares piercing my very soul - hah, NOT. "Get out of my way," I demanded. The Fangirls gasped. "How dare you talk to the PYF that way! We're gonna exterminate you!" I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Come at me," I said boredly, my eyes trained on my nail cuticles. "Fine! Let's go girls-" it took me three seconds to grab them all by their hair and plow their ugly faces into the sidewalk.

Each one cried, their noses bloody. As they ran away, I smirked, my handiwork finished.

"Oh my God, " I heard someone say. "Look at what Jessica just did! She totally abolished the Prince Yuki Fanclub.

I turned and looked at the boy who said that and bowed. "Thanks for recognizing beauty when you see it," and then I winked at him, my brown hair flipping onto my left shoulder. I trodded into school, walking into my class late, and out of appropriate uniform, not that I cared. But I knew the student council president would yell at me later. Not that I cared. "Miss Brown, how dare you interrupt my class! Detention!" I sighed loudly and, walking to my seat, and plopping down. I hated my seat. I sat next to Yuki Sohma, and Kyo Sohma, the polar opposite cousins who apparently lived a dysfunctional life.

Kyo was always glaring at Yuki, who always glared back, whilst I was in the middle. It hurt my brain really, and today was no different. "Damn rat," Kyo spat under his breath. "Stupid cat," Yuki growled, his voice like ice; cold and hard to crack. Kyo was very much different from Yuki. He was tempermental, sensitive, and angry all the time. His hair was orange and his eyes were a deep brown that were filled with an even darker anger. One that was deep rooted, and completely pitiful. Funny thing was I admired Kyo. At least he knew what he wanted in life (sorta). He wanted to beat Yuki and would do everything to achieve his dream. Me? Hell, I didn't even dream. The best I could hope for was to not fail, and at least get through highschool to support my drunken father and little sister, Jamie.

- Detention -

I walked into detention, a fake smile on my face. The only person there was Mr. Colon, a new American teacher who smoked on the job. "Mr. Colon, can I like...just leave?" I asked. Mr. Colon gave me a bored look, lighting up his cigarette and blowing smoke towards my left. "Sure, why not. But please, don't tell principle Yamanaka." I saluted, "Yes sir!" and I marched out if the detention room, excited. This was the first time in like a month that I haven't had detention, so it was like freedom giving me a breath of fresh air.