Ignoring You? : [Hikaru x Kaoru] LEMON

This may have a little lemon scene so BEWARE!

• | Π | • • | Π | • • | Π | • • •

Kaoru's Perspective

"The Japanese subs on this is atrocious," Hikaru muttered through a mouthful of popcorn. I chuckled.

"You think the subs in everything is bad," I corrected my twin, looking up at him. He had his arm wrapped snuggled around my shoulders, his chin resting gently on the top of my head. I bit my lip, trying to contain my happiness. We sat against the headboard in our bed, the TV playing The Fast and The Furious; our favorite movie. Something about Paul Walker made my heart race.

Man crush? I think not.

Suddenly a buzz next to my thigh scared me, sending popcorn all over the place. "Whoa! Kaoru!" I blinked rapidly, reaching down. When my fingers touched warm metal, I dragged my hand up to see Hikaru's phone. One text from- "Hey, bro! Don't Snoop in my phone!" I rolled my eyes and watched Hikaru scan his texts, his eyes lingering kn the screen. A small smile broke out on his features, and then he laughed.

I tried to watch the movie, bit my attention was drawn to his phone. Who was texting him? Why was he laughing?

My inner nosy was bursting out of it's seams, and I casually coughed, turning up the volume on the TV.

Smooth, Kaoru, smooth.

Hikaru raised a skeptical brow at me, but then went back to his screen, the white-blue screen reflecting onto his perfect features. I couldn't help but notice the popcorn pieces in his hair, and resisted the urge the pick them all out. I assumed I had some in my own hair, so I ran and finger through and internally cursed myself. "Great," I muttered, glaring at the crumbs. "It's all your fault."

"Kaoru, who're you talking too?"

"Um..." Think fast! "Someone very sexy, BYE!"

• • •

I let the scalding hot shower water beat down on my back, running my fingers through my silky wet locks. I put the conditioner in and slowly weaved it through, until I heard a knock on the door. "Hey Kaoru, can I hop in real quick? I have something I need to do after, so it'll be fast."

My heart beat fast in my chest as my twin opened the door.

Our relationship was complicated. We were brothers, but we loved each other; time and time again he reminded me, as I did to him. Lately it didn't feel that way, but oh well. Things like this was new territory. Of course I lusted after Hikaru; he was my lover. But it was strange. Taking a shower with him surely would cause some tension. Through the thin glass door, I saw him take off his clothes, giving way to his broad shoulders...Lord help me. "Kaoru? Did you hear me?" I heard him alright.

"Uh yeah. You can hop in." My voice was shaky, and I quickly covered my mouth. I was a mess around Hikaru some days.

The door opened, I felt my heart speed up. Instantly, my heart sped up, and I turned around, not bothering to look at Hika. I continued to wash my hair, my eyes casted down at the floor. I could see him out of the corner of my eye. He lathered soap on his poof, and then began to wash his body. I shifted away, when I felt someone's lips caress my neck. My sharp intake of break was loud, over the thunder water droplets. Hikaru's mouth trailed down from my neck, to my back. He had me pinned against the wall in two seconds flat. I let out an involuntary moan, biting my lip.

His teeth nipped my ears. "Kaoru," he whispered into my ear. His warm breath caressed the sides of my face.

He ran his hands down my body, when all of a suddenly, his phone beeped. Hikaru quickly hopped out of the shower. He didn't even say goodbye.

• • •

That had been the routine lately. Hikaru had been avoiding me. I just knew it.

I flicked through TV channels when Hikaru walked in, flopping on the bed. I ignored him and kept going through channels, when Hikaru wrapped his arms around me from behind. I rolled my eyes and finally found a channel...but soon enough the remote was snatched from my hands. "Kaoru, c'mon, pay attention to me," Hikaru whined. I frowned. "You mean like you have been to me? Yeah. No thanks."

Hikaru lost his smile.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, nothing," I muttered. "Just every time we hang out, your phone rings and you leave like bat straight out of hell. Who's calling? Is it a girl? Are you cheating on me?" My voice came out shakier than I had intended it.

"Kaoru! How could you! I'd never cheat on you, babe," he murmured in my ear. "It's a surprise...but just hold on." I sighed. "You promise you're not cheating?" Hikaru laid his head in my lap. "'Course not."

"Well then fine. I can wait a little. But only a little."

• | Π | • • • | Π | • • • | Π | • • •

I woke up alone.

It was the first time in awhile that I had woken up alone. It was a bit of a terrifying feeling. Where was Hikaru? He promised to spend the night with me, asswhole, I groaned internally. Quickly I downed my pj's and skipped down the steps. At this point, I was in a rush to find my brother. My top button was undone, and half of my shirt hung out over my shoulder. I quickly opened the kitchen door, peering in. When I didn't see anything, I clicked the light o and was bombarded by shouts.

"SURPRISE!"

My eyes widened as I took in the scene before me. The entire Host Club was holding a cake, with the words, 'Happy Birthday Hikaru and Kaoru!' written in yellow frosting. Tears sprung to my eyes as I rushed over to my brother and buried myself in his arms. Thanks so much guys," I whispered. That was why he was always leaving; he was planning this big party for us. "I love you," I whispered in his ear. Hikaru grinned. "You too, little bro."

Soon, the club gathered around the cake, Hikaru and I holding hands. "Tanjyoubi omedoto

otanjyoubi omedeto

otanjyoubi omedeto Hikaru and Kaoru-san

tanjyoubi omedeto!

Otanjyoubi omedoto

otanjyoubi omedeto

otanjyoubi omedeto Hikaru and Kaoru-san

tanjyoubi omedeto!"

"BLOW OUT YOUR CANDLES!" Tamaki screamed. "Make a wish!"

I wish that Hikaru and I will remeber this moment forever.

• • • • • •

HEYO!

Finally updated! I do apologize for this, but I deleted all ym PM conversations and I can't remember who requested this, but YOUR WELCOME!

Anywhore, I'm sorry this is pretty short. I just updated Glass, and that took me an couple hours to write, so I decided to finish this.

Tell me what you think. Good?

Anyway, BYE!

- A_P♥