Chapter 5

I woke up feeling sparks all over. Looking around I see I'm in Ajax's arms.

"Don't you dare step out of this room." He says. Before I can register it I was dropped on the floor. He closed the door. I groaned. What a wonderful mate I have. I get up and crawl into bed. Falling back asleep quickly.

~

I woke up to yelling. I covered my head with the pillow next to mine.

"No. Leave she's isn't aloud to leave." Ajax yells. There was whispering "No. Now leave." He growls I can hear the walls shaking. There was some more whispering then a slamming door. I heard footsteps lead up to my room. The door opens and I slowly sit up with the pillow in my lap. I was relieved seeing it wasn't an angry alpha.

"Hey." Emily Ajax's mother yells.

"Hi." I said. She closes the door and sits next to me.

"I'm sorry son isn't use to warming up to people." She says with an apologetic smile.

"Its ok." I said give her a forced smile. Was she the one who he was arguing with?

"So since you can't leave this room. How about I just go get stuff for you and bring it over tomorrow?" She asked. I nod agreeing.

~

After it started getting late Emily left. She had named stuff and I told her yes if it was ok to get it or no if it wasn't. I have a strong feeling she's just gonna get everything. I went to go take a shower and get ready for bed since I was in yesterday's clothes. When I finished the lady came in gave me sandwiches and water. I thanked her as she left. I ate in peace until there something bursted through the window. I looked so see a brick with a note on it. I don't know ifi should be surprised.

- Hello little one, please don't take this lightly ok? I want you to give this note to Ajax. Or you can tell him "the birds are coming." If not... There will be consequences.
Thanks
Birds -

I read the note over and over. Do I really want to upset Ajax? Me leaving this room would be disobeying him again. Twice in two days. He might kill me if I disobey but this crazy brick person might kill me to. Hmm I don't think it's worth it. Then again if I don't say anything Ajax will hurt me and the brick person will hurt me to. Double hurt or being killed by my mate. I walked over to the door and opened it. I'm over exaggerating. I knocked on each door in the hallway. The lady came upstairs she looked at me in horror.

"I need to talk to Ajax." I said. She shook her head pointing back to my room. "Yeah I know but I have to." I said. She keep trying to guide me but I refused pulling away. The front door opened and closed. The lady leaves me giving me one last stare. I stand there frozen. I shouldn't be scared of my mate. He wouldn't hurt me. I slowly walked down stairs. He growled.

"Did I not tell you don't leave that room?" He yells his eyesgot darker.

"Y-yes but..." I started but I was cut off by a sharp pain in my stomach. I groaned and fell to my knees trying to hold down my vomit.

"What did I tell you?" He growled. I didn't answer. I soon felt a hand slap my cheek. I held back a scream. "Stand." He commands. I stand.

"T-..." I started. He punched me in my stomach again. I held my stomach. I regret coming down stairs.

"Did I tell you to say something or did I tell you to stand." He asked. I couldn't hold it in and I threw up on the floor with my hands in my knees. "Sit up." He yells. I slowly stood straight still holding the note in my hand. He stares at me and I stare back at him. Here I thought he wouldn't hurt me? His dark blue eyes emotionless. He punches me again and I hit the wall behind me. I soon feel a strong force on my face my herd a crack. I used my free hand to touch my nose and I wince. He punches me again. I feel my lip pop.