Chapter 18

"One second." He whispers and takes me off of him then ran into the woods. I sit and wait slightly annoyed I'm on the ground. Ajax comes back and sits down again. "Come on." He says with a chuckle. I sit back down and he puts his hand in my waist again. I can literally hear and feel his heart racing. He inhaled my scent. I just sit there waiting until he's calm.

"You okay ?" I asked. He smiled at me.

"Yes. Now my secret I was gonna tell you before I was interrupted." He says and his eyes darken a bit. I kiss his lips quickly. "Thank you." His eyes went back to normal. I nod. "You know those guys who kidnapped you?" He asked.

"Yeah?" I said slowly.

"Well only two were killed. The one who hurt you he's alive and is being beaten everyday. And I have the leader he's alive as well same treatment. Those are the ones who always send the notes to you to give to me. But they are just massagers and deliverers for their pack. Which means the rest are close." He explains.

"What do they want?" I asked.

"To kill me then take over my pack and rule over all wolfs." He says. My mate dead ? I don't think so. "But I'm gonna kill them all and keep you safe." He says and kisses my head.

"What did you do to them?" I asked.

"I use to be rouge believe it or not." He says. I believe it. "Along with my father, mother and sister. We were always moving and never really wanted to be accepted into a pack. Or at least my dad didn't and whatever he said we didn't argue with him. He was a great leader I can tell. Even if it was just leading the rest of his family. Sometimes he had to kill people or wolfs to get us things or even so we can sneak away unharmed. My father and I got along great. He always taught me to trust no one but your mate and your family. My sister and I had been trained to protect ourselves and to attack and kill." He says.

"Everything was going great for us. We didn't exactly have a home but we had each other. Soon my mother convinced my father that we needed to settle down so me and my sister can go to school. Our first day at school was ok until a boy tried to bully my sister. Of course I wouldn't have anyone bothering her. So I beat him up and got expelled. When me and my sister got home my mother was panicking while my father just sitting. My father said we had to leave tomorrow morning and was glad I kicked the boy's ass from messing with my family. That night my father had a long talk with us both telling us that he was proud and loved us and told us never stop fighting for things you want. We were both kids and didn't understand what was happening but we went along with it. It was super late and we heard my father yelling for us to go." He took a deep breath.

"We all did as told because my mother was yelling for us to do the same. Abigail.. she was an idiot and ran back. I tried to get her but my mom grabbed me and ran. I watched as the killed my dad and took Abigail to a car. She tried to escape but they just knocked her out. Me and my mother walked the opposite way for days until I had enough. I was 15 at the time so I got some other rogues around to join me and my mother. Some agreed some didn't, the ones who didn't I killed because they they're wasting my time and I needed to find my sister. That's how the pack started off and almost 6 years years later here we are. I didn't do a thing to them they just said they knew where what I was looking for. Then I found out they might have been playing games with me I still looking for my sister. So there still trying to get my attention but I knew if they had her they will have gave me something and not just words." He finishes. I hug him and he hugs me back. I put two and two together. He was just searching through packs to find his sister.

"But why kill?" I asked confused.

"That's all I know. It's always kill torture or destroy." He says. I just nod. "This was the place we passed many times. My father said it was perfect place to take you mate to talk and think. Just be together." Ajax says holding me tighter.