Chapter 28

I hold on Ajax's hand tightly. Apparently Abigail healed much faster since she has alpha blood in her. Who would have thought she would be fine in a week and two days? Not me. Ajax signs her release papers quickly.

"Looks like she's good to go." The front desk lady says with a smile. Ajax walks pulling me with him to her room.

"Be nice." He growls. I sigh and move closer to him. He opens the door Abigail jumps on him squealing.

She sounds like a dying bird. Mia comments. I agree and let go of Ajax letting them have their moment. He carries her out while they chat. I trail behind.

"Victoria will taking you shopping." He says extra loud. I send a fake smile.

"Can't forget Tony is coming too." I said.

"She doesn't like me.." Abigail whispers.

"She will. She's just been a little moody lately." He whispers back. I can hear you! Walking past them I get in the car. My phone starts ringing and I search the the car for headphones. Ajax opens the door as I take his headphones out of the glove compartment. Putting them on I answer the phone.

"Hi tori." Heather squeals.

"Hi Heather." I said.

"How was your day? Why do you look so sad?" She pouts.

"My day could have gone better." I answer.

"Where's Ajax?" She asked.

"He's driving." I answer her putting the camera towards him.

"Hi best friend." She yells. I yank the headphones off and Ajax smiles.

"Hi." He says taking my phone taking out the headphones.

"What's wrong with Tori?" She whispers.

"She's moody." Ajax says.

"Are you sure you are giving her enough kisses?" Heather questions.

"Yes of course." He chuckles.

"Ok Ajax stop driving and FaceTiming." She says. Ajax passes the phone back to me. "Wait who's that?" Heather cheers.

"My sister." Ajax says.

"What! How come she gets to come visit and I can't? That's not fair." Heather complains.

"We will get you soon." Ajax says.

"Hi Ajax's sister my name is Heather!" She screams. Abigail says hi back. "I'm sorry if Tori is giving you a hard time. She's very anti people." Heather kindly adds glaring at me. I roll my eyes and have a conversation with her until we get back home. Tony car was already here.

"He went to check the boarders. Go show Abigail her room and get her something nice to wear."  Ajax says and leans over kissing my cheek. "Be nice." He growls seriously. I nod and get out the car she follows. I open the door walking up stairs.

"I'm sorry if I did anything to you. We're gonna be living together and I know Ajax will hate it if we don't get along." She mumbles. I open her new room door.

"Let's start over. Let past be past. If Ajax trust you there shouldn't be a reason why I shouldn't." I said sitting in the bed. She smiles and sits next to me.

"My name is Abigail very nice to meet you."

"My name is Victoria you can call me tori nice to meet you too." I said holding out my hand we shook hands and a small smile slipped on my face.

Trader. Mia growls. I pull her to Ajax's and I's room going through my clothes while I answer her questions about us.
-
Someone slams the door open from down stairs. Abigail jumps and looks to me. I shrug. I'm pretty much use to Ajax slamming everything. Tony comes in and taking a deep breath before starting straight at Abie.

"Mine." He growls. I smile as Ajax comes in and stops immediately taking in the scene.

"Mine." Ajax's wolf comes out standing in front of me. I wrap my arms around his waist.

"Thier mates." I whisper. Abie hugs Tony tightly he hugs him back. A flash went off causing both wolfs to growl.

"Relax." Emily smiles. "I'm so happy for you baby." She kisses Abigail's head.

"Tony and I have business to attend too so Emily and you guys will go." Ajax says.

"Why can't you and Tony come too?" I asked moving away from him only for him to turn around and pull me into his chest.

"As I said we have business." He says softly.

"But there mates. You literally took me from my pack when you found I was you mate. Do you really want to separate them?" I said looking up at him with pleading eyes. He was gonna say no I can tell. "I'll miss you very much. I don't like being away from you." I add pouting.

"Victoria." He sighs. I kiss him lightly.

"I know I know. I guess I'll just see you later then." I said moving from his grasp while my eyes water up. I take Abie's hand and give Tony a look that screams 'shut up.' I start my way to the door and Ajax growls when we step out the room a smirk crawls up on my face.

"Come back." He grumbled. I keep walking pretending I didn't hear. "Victoria I'm sorry please come back. We can spend all week together your more important than work." Ajax says wrapping his arms around my waist.

"It's a deal." I laugh as he groans.

"I hate when you do that." He growls as Tony kissed his mate making her blush.

"Aww." I smile.

"Oh great you are turning into my mom." He grumbles as a flash goes off again.

"But you still love me." I smile up at him.

"I do." He kisses my lips lightly.

"Come on let's go spend all our mates money." I said taking Abie from Tony. She looks back at him and he smirks at her.

"This is gonna be a long day." Ajax growls.
______

Shorter than normal but a lot has happened in here.

Ok 1. I feel the love with you guys comments I really do. *blushes*

2. I don't like when my chapters are short but I wanna give you guys chapters as quickly as possible soo what I will do is go back to everything weekend or beginning of week even if you guys comment I'll make it longer I promise I will.

3. I love you guys ! And I'm so proud of this book. But it must end before the year ends and I'll probably take a break during October to write a long chapter that is understandable

4. I'm not really into writing smut if you think I should tell me please because if not I won't write any. I don't want to write stuff you guys (my readers) don't want.

That's all for now xoxox

Vote
Comment
Share