Chapter 21

"Ajax." I whisper as I step out of my room door. It's been maybe two hours since we got back and I haven't heard or seen Ajac since we walked in the house. "Ajax." I growl.

"Living room." He says. I walk down stairs and into the living room sitting next to Ajax. He was on big tablet. "What is it?" He asked not looking away. I stare at the side of his head. He looked stressed and I need him to be unstressed. So he can lower the killing people why can't I just kill a deer or something that wasn't human. I'm not heartless like him when it comes to other people. Other people have families and friends that they would like to return to.

"About our deal..." I said sitting in his lap.

"Is this supposed to be seducing?" He asked.

"Can you add something to it like maybe it can be kill 5 animals not people?" I asked.

"No. You're a wolf of course you can call animals it's food." He says. "I can lower it to 4 people but that's it." He adds.

"But people have families." I pout. He stares at me before shrugging.

"Let's hope the ones you kill don't have one." He says sitting me beside him.

"That wouldn't be fair." I said. He gets up going to the fridge.

"Life isn't fair." He mumbled but I heard him.

"Please Ajax. There has to be another option." I said walking to the kitchen.

"No." He says.

"At least think about it." I groan standing next to the fridge as he took things out.

"Hmm..." He hums for a few seconds. "Still no." He said with a smirk.

"But..." I start.

"I don't even why you to come with me Tori. You don't know how badly you can get hurt. What if I lose control and hurt you? Or if I kill everyone else and it would be only you and me? What if you get scared and try to run away? What if this is all a lie so you can get away? What if someone tries to take you away?" Ajax questions.

"I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself. I can handle it Ajax. If killing is what you enjoy at least let me watch you do it? Maybe I'll understand you more at the end. It's not like you can do any worst then you already have." I said. He glare lightly.

"Then kill if you want to go." He states before turning from me to the stove.

"Please at least help me." I said standing next to him. He ignores me. I lay on his arm and bat my lashes at him.

"I'll take you to the cells that way you can kill people who actually did something wrong." He grumbles.

"Thank you." I cheer.

"Go to your room." He growls. I smile and go up to my room and facetime Heather.

"Hello." She pouts answering.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Mommy isn't here. She been gone for 2 whole days." She says worried. I smile at her.

"Business trips remember?" I asked coving for my mom. Who the hell knows where she is and what she has been doing? That's one of the main reasons I didn't want to leave her. My mother isn't a mother at all. More of a person who makes babies for there mate and still is attached to them like glue after so long. Heather smiles back.

"Oh yeah I forgot." She cheers.
-
I've been talking to Heather for a few hours now. Who knew so much can happen in a week for a child who isn't even 9 yet.

"So then he kissed my cheek and said that he didn't like me anymore." She yells. "So I punched him in his face and later I saw him with some other girl at the playground." She explains her break up. I couldn't help but laugh. "Tori don't laugh that was mean of him." Heather pouts.