Epilogue

(5 years later)

"Axel." I growl. He giggles. His deep blue eyes sparkle with amusement.

"Mommy." He jumps on the couch and Amanda starts crying.

"Axel please go get daddy." I kiss his head. He jumps off the couch and runs outside. I pick up baby Amanda and she stops crying.

"Mommy, daddy says to tell you he's busy." Axel smiles brightly.

"Ok. Go get Amanda's bag." I said. I pick up Amanda and strap her in the car seat. Warm arms wrap around my waist.

"Relax." He picks up Amanda's car seat.

"We're going to be late." I whispered. We're always late. Why were we always late?

"Mommy." I knew that tone way too well. I look up a Ajax with a tired look.

"I'll put Amanda in the car you go get anything else we need and I'll get Axel cleaned up." He kisses me and I nod. He walks out the door and I get Amanda's bottles out the fridge and her bag from the floor.

"Axel." Ajax growls. Axel starts rambling and crying. I go get in the car Amanda starts giggling. I kiss her head.

"Hi sweetie." I tickle her stomach and she grabs my fingers.

"No stop." Ajax growls and Axel screams no. Amanda plays with my fingers. Then there was a slam and Axel came out with a new shirt following Ajax slowly. Ajax opened the car door for him and he climbs in with a pout. Amanda starts making noise with her mouth.

"Shut up." Axel yells. Ajax reopens the door so fast.

"Now you're going to apologize and I don't want to hear a word leave your mouth after." Ajax growls. His eyes getting darker with anger. Axel tells Amanda sorry and cries angrily.

"Ajax it's his birthday." I whisper.

"He needs to stop being a child. He will be alpha one day and he needs to learn. Victoria don't baby him." He starts driving as I wipe Axel's face before kissing his forehead.

"Daddy is just mad. It's ok." I mess up his hair.

"I love you mommy." Tears swell up in his eyes and laugh.

"I love you too. But shh before daddy loses his temper." I whisper. Axel is 4 today. He's a good boy but then again he has Ajax's temper and my stubbornness. He sometimes just rants on non sense like why can't apple juice be blue or why is his hair black. I tried explaining it but he just frowned. Amanda started crying. Axel goes in her bag and starts feeding her. Amanda drinks the bottle. I couldn't help but smile. I'm doing something right though because he's caring and loving to anyone he meets.

Ajax P.O.V

Tori gives me that look before taking Amanda out of the car.

"Axel." I look at him and he looks up at me. I pick him up and he starts crying apologies.

"I didn't mean to yell at her I was just mad." He lays on my shoulder. I sigh and just let him cry. I really hope he grows out of this crying thing. It's gir.. I shake my head. I sound like my father.

"It's ok Axel. I just hate when your so much like me. It's going to be hard to understand your anger but you're going to have to control it." I tell him. He sniffles and I kiss his head.

"I-Im sorry I-I made you mad." He stutters.

"It's ok. Just stop crying. It's your birthday today and you know how noisy and worried nana gets when she sees you sad." I whisper. He nods and wipe his face. I set him down and get the Amanda car seat and baby bag. "Get a wipe and clean your face." I said. He goes in Amanda's bag gets a wipe. Alex blows his nose and looks up at me with a smile. We walk towards the door.