Chapter 23

I let Ajax lead me through the pack house. I could tell he was pissed off so I didn't say a word. We stopped in a living room. We seemed to past by 3 of them so far. A lady turned to us and gasped. She gently took me from Ajax guiding me to the kitchen. She wet a towel and damped it on my hand. I hissed and looked at my bruised knuckles.

"Sorry sorry. Just breathe." She says and continued to clean my wounds and ice my bruises. I didn't even feel that I had all these wounds. She wrapped a bandage around my stomach. I thanked her as she smiled back. I looked at my bandaged hands. Did I really kill 4 people? All for my mate who killed thousands. Was he trying to make me into a killer?

"Victoria." Ajax growled out. I looked over to him to see him visibility stressed. I stood and walked over to him. We walked upstairs to an office. He closed the door behind him and locked it. He sat behind the desk. I awkwardly stood at the door. He's still pissed. I'm not sure if I should sit with him or sit in the chair in front of him. Choosing the safer option. I sit in front of him. He growls.

"Do you want to go for a run or something?" I asked. "You seem stressed and pissed off." I added looking up at him. He looks at me.

"No." He grumbled a simple reply.

"Do I still get the come with you?" I asked. He growls a yes. I smile brightly. He stare softness. I stand and walk next to him.

"Why not go for a run?" I asked. "I'll stay here until you get back." I said.

"I have work." He grumbled.

"Well if you're stressed what help would it do with your work?" I asked resting my hands on his shoulders. He tensed up I started rubbing his shoulders. He growls thankfully.

"I have a business trip in 2 days. I need to prepare everything." He says.

"Don't you have a beta?" I asked. He nods."Ask him to do it." I said.

"Tony is already doing half of my work." He says.

"Third in command?" I asked.

"He's with the group that's running looking around low ranking packs." He said putting his hands on top of mine.

"Maybe I can help?" I asked. Somehow in the matter of seconds I'm in his lap.

"You're already healing physically. Plus you're scared of everyone here. This pack is mostly males and I will not let you walk around like this." He growls when he finishes. I look down and notice I'm in a bra and ripped up shorts.

"Ok. How about I help you? First we can go to your room for clothes then we can start." I said leaning into his chest.

"How would you help?" He asked.

"Give me the most non scary people then when I'm done I'll come right back here we can facetime as you finish the the rest of the people." I suggest. He stays quiet. I look up at him. "Then we can go back home, pack for the trip then cuddle." I add looking up at him. He sighs.

"Ok." He says standing with me me in his lap. I wrap my legs around him as he walks.
-
I walk around the house looking for Michael? He's supposed to be giving Ajax a black duffle bag with stuff in it. I'm not allowed to know what is in the bag. My phone rings and I answer it.

"Where are you?" Ajax asked.

"Looking for Michael." I said.

"Are you lost?" He asked with a chuckle.

"No. I turned right once off the stairs and then turned left and then right." I said and growl as I reach a wall.

"Baby I said right when you get to the stairs then go right then left. You're on the wrong floor and you're going the wrong way." He said. I groan looking down at the phone. "I finished my list of people already." He says. I roll my eyes. "Want me to come find you?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Ok. Stay there." He said and hung up. I sighed and sat on the floor. One of the doors open from down the hall.

"Who are you?" He asked. His voice was filled with anger.

"Are you Michael?" Is the only words that would come out.

"No." He says angry but then he smiles. "I'm gonna be your killer though if you don't tell me why you're here." He says walking towards me I just sit. What else could I do? This dude is huge.

"Ajax." I whimpered. I bit my lip to stop from sobbing. The guy was flung backward into the wall. I wince as Ajax starts to punch his face in. I was gonna stop him. There was blood so much blood.

You want him to let us go right? Just let him be. This is what he does. My wolf quickly stops me. I nod and just watch my mate do his hobby. The guy didn't even fight back. He just lays there limp.

"Mine." Ajax growls smashing this guy's head into the wall. A crack was clear to be heard and a hole in the wall was made. My mouth drops as I watch Ajax drop the guy's limp body. "Victoria." Ajax growled. I close my mouth and follow him out the front door. We get in the car he literally slams on the gas. I watch him and his hands. His hands were bloody and I doubt most of it was his. He grips the steering wheel. Blood gushes out and I look away. "What the hell Victoria! Why can't you just defend yourself? Be a Luna and tell him off. Why must you scare the shit out of me every time I leave you alone. I knew I shouldn't have allowed you to help me. I knew this would go wrong. You could have been more hurt! It would have been on me again. My mother would kill me and I'll eat myself up about it. You will not step foot out of the house ever again." He yells at me and I just stay silent. My wolf whimpers and howls. He parks the car.

"Sorry." I said getting out of the car. I go in his bathroom and get the first aid kit. I hear the front door slam shut. I grab a small towel and wet it. Ajax growls angrily from down stairs. I take the stuff down stairs to see him pacing in the living room. He stops and looks at me. I stand in front of him. He has a small cut on his face it looks like a paper cut. I dab it with the towel he hissed lightly.

I clean his hands and bandage them up before re applying my bandages. He watches me and I ignore him. Maybe I wasn't meant to be Luna. Or meant to even be Ajax's mate. I went back upstairs and I can still Ajax's eyes on me. I walk into his room going through a few draws. Most were empty. I walk into my old room and sigh this is gonna be a lot of work.
-
I close the room door with a sigh. I had put all of my clothes and things into Ajax's room and made sure to leave my old room the way I found it. Walking back into Ajax's room. The door closes and I turn to see Ajax. His eyes stare into mine.

"Victoria." He says. I look away from him and to the ground.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to be such a pain to you. I won't get in your way." I said walking towards the bathroom. Ajax grabs my arm.

"You're not a pain. You just scare me sometimes because I have something to lose and it seems like everyone is trying to take you away. I love you Victoria and I'm sorry if I upset you. It's just I'm a little stressed with you coming on the trip and something... Anything can happen to you. I care for you so much I don't want to see you hurt." He says turning me back to him. "You're so small and you don't have much experience. I'm afraid someone will come and take you or crush you in the palm of their hand." He continued. I just stared at him. He crashed his lips into mine. I kiss him back lightly before pulling away and going into the bathroom closing and locking the door. I sit on the floor and stare at the door. I don't think I'm cut out for this. Ajax is starting to yell at me and I'm messing things up. Maybe I should go. I glacé at the window.
_________

Sorry I made this kinda gloomy. I feel sad so I expressed it in my writing.

Can't believe Tori actually killed... Smh lol

Until like idk Saturday... Anytime this week end. Tell me what you think

Xoxo