Chapter 11

I woke up to my head pounding, laughing and a car engine.

"Looks like princess is awake!!" The guy in the front door yells making my head worst then before. I glare at his seat. To my right there is Emily and next to her is a guy I don't know. Let's call him blue since has blonde hair blue eyes. He smiles at me and I turn from him. To my left was a guy, black hair gray eyes. We shall call him gray. The guy in the front who was driving is the one who tackled me. He will be leader and the guy in passenger will be other. Gray was most likely the person who stabbed me with a needle.

"If you promise no more tricks we will let Emily go. She's taking up space and we don't really need her. You're the star." Leader says.

"You said we could kill her." Gray whined next to me. I tried to ignore his comment.

"I won't try anymore tricks just let her go." I said. The car stayed silent. I give Emily a small smile. She had tape over her mouth so she couldn't speak. But she was crying, pain was clearly read in her eyes. She shook her head over and over. If I couldn't save myself I'll at least save her. She has a good mate to return to. In one movement Blue had opened the door threw her out and closed it back. I refused to cry even though I could already feel the tears about to fall. I have been through Ajax disobedience lesson and I have been living with him for a while now. The Ajax, the ruthless alpha. I'm pretty sure I can take 4 wolfs.
-
The Gray kneed me in my stomach. I groan.

"Stand up princess Ajax is home." Gray says darkly. I stand and he just pushes me back down I try not the shift and kill at least two of them. I promised no more tricks it's for Emily's safety. We had left the car and walked to the front of Ajax's house. I just continue to be hurt because Gray was bored. The others just laughed and cheered him on. Ajax scent soon filled the air. I stay on the floor because I know Gray likes to show off.

"Ajax. You look so well." Leader says. I didn't dare look up at Ajax. He would probably be disappointed I got captured.

"What do you want?" Ajax asked. His voice showed that he was annoyed.

"A piece of your land and safety from threats and we will give her back." Leader says.

"No." Ajax says.

"What?" Leader says.

"No." Ajax repeats.

"I.. Umm.. Don't you want your mate." He says. He was panicking slightly. His heart rate sped up.

"I've had her already and experienced it. It's all too much work. You can keep her I'm done with her." Ajax says. My heart shatters.

'He's kidding tori. He's just protecting us.' Mia says. Maybe she's right.

"What about mating? And the future alpha?" The leader ask.

"I can find a girl that has ten times more than what she has." Ajax says coldly. "My answer is the same. No. I will not give you my land for a girl. Mate or not she's worthless to me." He says. Ajax walks in the house along with two other guys. My wolf whimpers and tears fall from my eyes. They say all he needed was time. He doesn't even care for me what would time do? My wolf howls for her mate and I just let the tears fall.

"Alright you're our new pack member. We will find some use of you." Leader says. I stand and Gray drags me to walk. Leader stays in front and the other two behind us. I can't believe I actually thought Ajax would care for me.

Mate or not she's worthless to me

His words replayed in my head over and over. I'm worthless to my mate. He could do so much better he's right. I am worthless and no wonder he hasn't marked me yet or we haven't mated or even do things mates do. It's because I'm worthless to him. That's why it took me so long to have so call "friends" who don't even talk to me that much. This is why I only hangout with my little sister.
-----------------

To be continued....

I'll update again soon. Tell me what you guys think.

Xoxoxo