Chapter 17

"Wake up." Ajax says. I sit up. "I have a business trip tonight. So let's get you home." He says.

"Can't we stay for a little longer?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"No. But we can go somewhere else for breakfast and I'll take you somewhere." He says.

"Where is somewhere?" I yawned.

"If you get your sleepy butt up.. you would find out." He chuckles. I drag myself out of bed. "Your stuff is already in the bathroom hurry up." He says and kisses my cheek. I go get ready and walk out.

"Ajax?" I said looking into a empty room. I felt arms wrap around me.

"I like your necklace." He says.

"Thanks." I said.

"Let's go." He says moving away and walking towards the door. I could see his hand wanting to reach for mine but he just walks forward away from me. Once we were in the car I he looked for something. Then he pulled out a gift box from the glove compartment. "This is for you." He says and starts driving. I open the small box to see a charm bracelet. "I was gonna get you a necklace but you already have one so I got the next best thing." He adds.

"Thank you." I said snapping it onto my wrist.

"I meant to give it to you yesterday." He confessed. "Do you like it?" He asked. I nod.

"Yeah I like it but you didn't have to give me anything." I answered him.

"But I wanted to." He says with a smirk. For the rest of the ride we remained silent. The car stopped at dinner place.

"For 2?" The waitress asked. Ajax nods. The lady looks at Ajax for a little before her heart started racing and she tried to cover up her fear. We were shown a table. "A-Are you r-ready to or-der--" She stared stuttering on almost every work before Ajax growel and just told her the order for us both.

Our mate has quite a reputation. Mia states. I agree with her. Ajax is almost feared everywhere he goes.

"Victoria." Ajax says.

"You can call me Tori if you want." I said.

"Tori." He tested it then small smile. "What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said. He raises an eyebrow.

"We were doing so well. Why do you have lie to me?" He asked.

"It's nothing to worry about." I tell him ignoring his question.

"I was just curious so just tell me." He says.

"Ajax." I said annoyed.

"Tori." He says in the same tone.

"Where is your business trip?" I asked.

"Not to far." He answered.

"What are you going to do?" I asked. He stares at me giving me that look. "When will you be back?" I asked realizing he is going to destroy some packs.

"When do you want me back?" He answered my question with a question. The lady put our drinks on the table saying the food will be ready shortly.

"Um whenever." I said feeling slightly embarrassed I wanted him back today. Maybe I didn't even want him to go.

"I'll try to be back by morning. We are hoping for at least 3 before returning." He says. Three packs !?! Is he serious?

"Ok." I said. The waitress came and put our food down before leaving.