Chapter 29

I cling on the Ajax's arm he looks at me.

"Why are you clinging on to me?" He asked. I shrug and he leans down and kisses my head. Emily had left a while ago saying she was being lonely without her mate. Tony and Abigail are getting along fine. Giggling, blushing and kissing. They are adorable and I'm happy that Tony has another mate so he may be happy. I never knew wolves can actually be blessed with another mate.

My mom told me it was a myth but here it is. Second chance mate. Looking over to them they whispered to each other while smiling. We reached the car lucky we took two so Abigail and Tony can have their privacy. Plus I think Tony is taking her to his place for a few hours.

"Ok let me go." Ajax whispers. I let go my mate and get in the car waving bye to the love birds. Ajax starts his way to somewhere that surely isn't home.

"Ajax?" I asked slowly.

"No talking." He says. I look out the window. I wonder if Abigail trust and loves Tony already. There probably gonna mate she's gonna be marked in 4 hours.

Why wasn't I marked? Ajax says he loves me but hasn't marked me.. Maybe he was lying.

"Whatever your thinking stop it. It's coming off you onto me in waves." Ajax say. I blink and look at my lap. He's lying isn't he..

The car stops and Ajax gets out and shifts. He growls at the car and I slowly get out. He starts walking I follow.

"Whe.." The wolf head snaps my way. His eyes looked into my way daring me to speak again. I keep quiet as we walked. 10 minutes later were in the meadow. He turns around and sprints somewhere else. I walk to the meadow and sit on the ground.

"Good I thought we were going to have problems." He says bluntly sitting next to me. "We're gonna talk now. About why would you want to run away." He says lifting me into his lap. He only had some shorts on. I have no idea where from.

"Ok" I said laying my head on his chest.

"Do I not give you enough? Have I hurt you too much? Do you want someone else? Do you fear me? Where would you even go?" He started asking calmly.

"I'm not scared of you." I grumble.

"But if I tell you quite you do? Why is that?" He asked.

"Is it too much for me to not want to anger my mate?" I asked.

"I guess not but why do you want to anger me by running away?" He asked.

"I'm the cause of your anger. So if I leave you can find a new mate." I said slowly.

"I don't want a new mate." He growls.

"Yeah you do and you can have one." I said. He wraps his arms around me before I can get off of him.

"Nope I love you." He kisses my head.

"You're a liar." I growled.

"I never lied to you!" He growls back.

"You keep saying you love me and you don't." I said trying to get his arms off me.

"I do." He holds me tighter. "Relax before I restrain you." He growls. I claw at his hands and not even 2 seconds later he's pinning me down with my hands above my head and him straddling me. "Stop." He growls loudly.

"Get off." I growl back. "Leave me alone." I struggle against his hold. My wolf whimpers as I try to move. Ajax kisses me lightly and I stop moving.

"Just stop." He whispered. "No more crying." He kisses my cheeks. "No more growling." He pecks my lips. "Let's just talk." He finishes getting off me. I lay there.

"Why haven't you marked me?" I asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Is that seriously why you're so moody?" He asked. His eyes a little darker. I gulped and nodded. "You want to be marked?" He smiles as I look at him. "Ask me." His eyes pitch black now.

"Mark me.. Please?" I said slowly. He hovers over me kissing me lightly.

"Are you sure you want this?" He kisses down my neck.

"Yes." I said he nibbles where my neck and collarbone met I couldn't stop myself from moaning. He chuckles.

"Since you're sure." He sinks his canines into my neck. I hold my breath as it stings. He pulls away licking and kissing the spot lightly and and turn into pure pleasure. "Well that happened." He smiles pulling me into his lap as he sits down.

"It did." I said leaning into him.

"You're going to be in heat soon. When it's over maybe we can get Heather?" He asked. I nod.

"Wait. Heat?" I groaned.

"Yup. Where you would be all over me and since Abie has a mate she can move with him or mom because we will be walking around naked 24/7." He fanzines.

"Aren't you a little bothered your sister has a mate so quickly? I mean you her big brother and an Alpha, but you don't act like a protective asshole." I said.

"Yes I'm bothered. But I trust Tony. Plus this is his second mate. I'm sure he knows what to do." He mumbled more to himself then to me. "I'm happy for my beta for finding another mate. I'm just not super happy it's my sister I just found." He adds. I kiss his cheek feeling a little wore out.

"You still have me." I said closing my eyes.

"Yes I do. A very sleepy mate." He says softly. "Go to sleep." He commands. "I love you." He says as I pried my eyes open.

"I love you too." I smiled lazily before letting my eyes close to Ajax shock face.

Unknown P.O.V

Yay Ajax gets his sister destroying all packs in his way! The council will get him for this one. When he reports for the meeting I'll kill his mate and his sister. Destroying him in the process.

"Watch out jax. I'm coming for you." I laugh and my puppy barks."I know he's such a mean man." I pick up my puppy. It licks my face. "We'll get him." I smirk watching them close the doors. Soon enough Ajax will fall to his knees befor me.
_____

Not my best work but I need a nap and some ice cream and I'll be writing much better. School hasn't been occupying as much as it should.. I guess we will have to wait and see if I failed anything (hooray)

2 to 3 days update will be up as soon as I can if not in that time period. I wish I can write everyday but like everyone else I have parents. Who try to keep away from writing or being alone as much as possible.

Xoxo update coming soon