Chapter 9

"So do you talk? Or are just gonna sit there and look pretty." He asked. I glare at him. He has been trying to talk to me. I'm not gonna risk talking and having to loose my free day card. I continue to play on my phone. "He is going through some stuff right now. I would really appreciate it if you try not to upset him. I know he has already hurt you once and I know if you push him to far or he may do it again. Believe me he's trying to control himself but he's still learning you have to give him time." He says.

Hey I said give him time too. Mia said and I glance out the window. Where are we going again?

"He really isn't a bad guy but he's going through stuff you gotta understand. He doesn't mean to hurt people but that's the way he expresses himself. Just try to help him out sometimes..." He says I cut him off.

"Shut up." I said.

"So you do talk." He laughs. "There's the feistiness he told me about." He says laughing once more. I roll my eyes.

He talks about us to others. He cares. Mia purrs.

I ignore he and continue with my phone. One more move and I win the 100th level. I go to slide the last piece of candy and the phone turns off I glare. I put the phone down. Tony laughs again.

"Aww did someone's phone die?" Tony taunts. He holds up his phone while driving with the other hand. I glare. After a few minutes the car comes to a complete stop. I look to see we are in the middle of nowhere. "Get out." He says. The sun is already coming up. I look at him threw the mirror as if he's insane. "Trust me and get out." He says seriously. I get out. Once I close the door he drives off. So if I want to get back somewhere I'll go backwards right? I turned around and started walking. Something rustled in the bushes. I ignored it probably a bunny. I stopped once I heard a growl.

A deer ran through and a black wolf pinned it down. The wolf got off the deer and the deer ran. The wolf started to smell around then it looked at me. The dark blue eyes. I slowly backed up. Of course Ajax wolf growls. I quickly start running. I continue to run until I'm out of breath. Ajax didn't follow me. I looked around.

No wolf and no noise except the sound of nature. I slowly catch my breath. I start to walk again but I get tackled to the ground. I groaned. The wolf growls on top of me. I knew it was Ajax, of course it was him. I feel him shift and all his body weight lays on me. I blush feeling every part of him.

"Don't ever run from me." He says. His voice a little deeper than usual. "Do you hear me?" He growls. His face inches from mine. I nod slightly. He leans down and kisses me. I kiss him back. He soon pulls away. I opened my eyes. He gets off of me and I look away. I hear a car coming. I just lay there. "Let's go Victoria." He growls. I get up and dust myself off glaring at him. "Wanna fight?" He questions. I just walk past him and get into the back seat he follows." I asked you a question don't pretend like you didn't hear me." He growls.

"No." Is all I say. Tony chuckles from the front seat. I roll my eyes and look out the window. I move over to give Ajax some space. Or just to get away from him. He growls but I still move away. Soon I felt him pull me closer. I try to move away but he grips my thigh his nails expending. I hiss.

"Stop it." He growls and I nod he pulls away. I examined my thigh. I glare at the deep marks he made into them. "Stop crying." He growls.

"Stop being a dick." I grumble. Tony laughs and I glare at him through the mirror. Ajax tries to get a hold of me again. I quickly move.

"Just wait until we get home." He says. His voice laced with something I didn't recognize. He grabbed my arm but I just kicked it off. He growls. I glare. We stay like this until the car comes to a stop. I get out the car and so does he. He slaps me one good time and I fall.

"Ajax what is wrong with you?" A familiar voice says. I look up to see Ajax's parents. His father look beyond pissed. Tony just stares at me in pity I get up.

"She was acting out of hand. I'm just gonna put her in her place." Ajax growls glaring at me.

"Yeah my place in the hospital." I mumble to myself and made my way inside. I felt him. I knew he would try to hit me from behind. I turned and kicked him in nuts. He grunts falling to the floor.

"Victoria do you know he will not tolerate so much disrespect." Emily says. I turn away from her and walk upstairs. Everybody says give Ajax time. What about me? I need time too. During this time he needs I'll be abused. I go take a warm shower to try to forget this day.
~
I walked back into my room and go look for night clothes. My room door opens and Ajax comes in. I don't even look at him. I just focus on getting my clothes.

"You do still have that day free card." He says softly. Is he being nice..? why is he being nice? I just stare at the clothes. He crouched down and look at me. "You're making me regret not hurting you." He grumbles. I glance into his eyes. They were blank as usual. I turn back to my clothes. He stands and I continue to look for clothes.

I feel arms wrap around my waist. I struggle against them as they pick me up. I was placed on the bed and Ajax crawled on top of me. He kisses me and I don't respond. He continued to kiss me until I responded. He started kissing across my jawline and down my neck. What is he doing?!!!

We're going to get marked. My wolf howled happily.

No. I don't want to be marked. He started kissing around the spot I would get marked. My heart started hammering in my chest. He better not mark me. Ajax playfully bit down on the spot where the mark goes. I gasped and my wolf purrs. He lets out a lustful growl. I shiver feeling myself wanting him. He comes back to my lips kissing me hungrily. I kiss him back softer guiding the kiss away from his aggressiveness. I feel my towel slip off.

Ajax sits up looking at my body. His eyes lit up like he won something but it was swirled with lust. His hands move all over my body. I shivered under his touch. It was so gentle and soft... but I know theses hands all too well. They killed many people and torchered more. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt something lick my core. I moan. Ajax growls in return. I see him in between my legs.

"What are you doing?" I said sitting up. I pulled my knees to my chest and close my legs covering all of my goodies.

"I wasn't done." He growls crawling towards me. He tries to move my legs but I hold them tightly. "What are you doing?" He growls.

"I asked you the same question." I said he forcefully pulls my legs apart. He kisses me again lightly before I feel something being rubbed on my core. "Stop." I moaned but he continued. Someone opened the door.

"Woah... what do we have here?" Tony's voice filled the room.

"Get the fuck out." Ajax says using his alpha tone. I heard the door close. Ajax continued to feel me up. I just let him since he didn't take anything too far. He did kiss, lick, rub, and bite me lightly every single inch of my body. I had to admit I loved it. He had laid me on top oh his half naked body. I can feel sparks all over.

"Just be a good girl and I don't have to punish you. Next time you do something you won't have a free day card. As much as it sounds like a lie I hate seeing you cry.. but it is the only way you'll listen." He whispers kissing my head. "You're so damn stubborn and it's cute and all until you take it to far. Like disobeying or talking back embarrassing me in front of my pack members. That just won't work." He adds. "You can do and say whatever when no one is around. Just don't take it to far and I'll let it go. As soon as someone comes or we have company just stay quiet and attach to me unless I tell you otherwise." He continued. I listened though I understood what he was saying. I'll try to follow them and maybe things could get better with us. But then again he could be lying, just to hurt me more. He was the almighty Ajax after all...
_______________
New charter... New feelings... New Ajax?

Looks like we will have to wait and see until my next update. Byeeee