Chapter 16

He pulls out the chair and I sit. He pushes it back in before he goes to either other side and taking a seat. The violin guy lifts the covers. I smile at the spaghetti meal. It smelled amazing plus there was two slices of garlic bread. I took a bite after he nodded for me to eat.

"Do you like it?" Ajax asked after a few minutes of silent eating.

"I love it." I said. He smiles. "Is this all for me?" I asked finally. But of course after getting over the fact Ajax was full blown smiling at me! I swear my heart stopped for a second.

"Yeah. I thought maybe you would like it." He says.

"Well thank you." I said. He nods.

"You look nice." He says. I literally choke on my water. "Are you ok?" He asked quickly getting out of his chair patting my back as I cough. I nod then drink some more of the water.

"Did you just compliment me?" I asked. He was back in his seat when I calmed down.

"I guess. I just said you look nice." He says. I just don't respond I don't want to ruin this. "It was kinda hard to think of all this since I never had a girlfriend who didn't just want to have sex with me." He changes the subject seeing I didn't respond.

"So you are not a virgin?" I asked. I should have figured though. He seemed a little shocked I asked.

"No I'm not a virgin." He says. I nod. "But I don't think you want that. So I tried a dinner approach." He says.

"So this is like a date?" I asked.

"Yeah." He says.

"You never asked me on a date." I said.

"And if I did you would say no. I know you would, which is why I didn't ask." He says. I roll my eyes and continue eating. He had a good point. But what if I said yes? We ate in silence the rest of the meal. Ajax told the guy to leave and he did. Ajax took my hand pulling me out of the chair. "Is that make up water proof?" He asked.

"I don't know." I answer confused. He smirks at me.

"I like to have fun." He says pulling me closer towards him.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked slowly. Soon Ajax throws me into the pool. I pop my head above the water. "I could have drowned." I said to the laughing Ajax figure.

"But you didn't." He says taking off his dress shirt and jumping in with me creating a huge splash. He started to take off my shoes and I just let him. Ajax pops back up and tosses the shoes out the pool. He looks at me then looks away hiding a smirk.

"What?" I asked.

"It's definitely not waterproof." He says. I splash him with water. He chuckles and does the same. I laugh as we start a splash war. "Ok it's getting kinda cold, come." He said holding his hand above the water. I take it. We walk to the stairs of the pool and get out. "Do you want to take off your dress? I'll give you my shirt it's dry." He says. I nod. He helps me unzip my dress and hands me his shirt. I slip it on buttoning it up all the way. He takes my hand again after I was done.

"Aren't you gonna clean up?" I asked.

"I'm the alpha I have people to do that for me." He says guiding me into the dark house.

"Wait, there's a..." I start and I get cut off once he makes the vase fall breaking it in the process. It made aloud clash against the hardwood floor.

"My bad." He says.

"Can you see Ajax?" I asked laughing lightly. I look to see him with his eyes closed.

"Yeah I can see." He says. His eyes glowed for a second as he opens them before they die down again. He pulled me around the broken glass.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"You look really good in my clothes." He says. His voice was filled with lust. So he's distracted.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Upstairs. We will stay in my room here. It's a little late to be driving you could fall asleep and you can catch a cold." He says. I guide him upstairs not replying. So he wouldn't bump into anything.. again. We go up two flights of stairs. He walks down the hall until we get to the last door. He opens it and turns on the light. I go straight to the bathroom. I stare at this girl in the mirror. My makeup was a mess it was dripping and my hair had rose petals in it. I still managed to look good.

You look like a train ran over your face and you fell into a pile of roses. You look a mess. Mia says. How wonderful to hear her ..

"Are you gonna take a shower? My mom brought some stuff over for you." Ajax says slightly scaring me. I nod. He sets the things on the counter and leaves. I grab the make up wipe things quickly washing my face. I close the bathroom door and take a shower. After I'm finished I get dressed I walk into the room. There was a piece of paper on the bed.

Go to bed I'll be back soon. Good night
                                                                       -Ajax

I get into bed. Maybe Ajax being my mate wouldn't be as bad as I thought it would. Maybe he wasn't lying about loving me. But do I love him back is the question. I fall asleep thinking about what would be my next move.
_____________

First dates..?

If you're confused please comment why and I'll explain...

Until next update xoxo