Chapter 15

I woke up to someone stroking my hair lightly. I look up to see Ajax. He stops and stares at me.

"I'm gonna be gone for the day and you are gonna stay in the house." He says giving me my phone. This didn't look my phone. "It's a new one. The other was cracked." he says. I nod remembering I had it last before I was kidnapped. After a few minutes of just standing there he leaves. I unlock the phone the password was Heather of course. The phone rings and Heather was the contact name. I answered.

"Hello !! Tori!!" Heather voice yells.

"Why are you so loud Heather?" I scold her.

"Sorry.. Best friend had gave me a phone so I can call you everyday." She giggles.

"Ajax?" I asked.

"Yup. He told me not to tell you and wait until he called me for me to call you. So then you know to call me." She says slowly trying to see of it made sense.

"I understand Heather. What you doing?" I asked. This is how my whole morning went, talking to Heather. Until our mother told her she had to get off the phone. I went through the stuff My family game me. The jewelry box! I had completely forgotten about it. I opened it up to see a heart shaped necklace with diamonds I guess. Putting it on I smiled widely. My father and I always had a closer relationship than my mom and I. As in she like Heather more then me and when it was just me she just ignored me. I have no idea what I did to her to deserve that. But once Heather was born she started being more motherly

I went downstairs after a while of thinking to eat. Seeing the old lady again I don't feel so alone, haven't seen her in a while. Maybe I was just not paying attention to it. There was a note by the plate of food on the table.

Victoria

I looked at the plate of food. I sighed lightly and began to eat. I thought about Ajax. Was he really even sorry ? He had told an 8 year old our problems. Maybe he was actually trying. I finished up my food and looked up to see the lady staring at me. She handed me a piece of paper.

Call me when you're done eating ~Ajax

Why couldn't he just tell me that I had food and to call him like a normal person? I thank the lady and she takes my plate and cup. I go upstairs and call Ajax. It rings a few times before going to voicemail. I hang up and lay down. After about 10 minutes Ajax calls me back. I answer.

"I was in the cells." He says. Before telling someone something then I hear a door close.

"You told me to call you." I said.

"Oh um... I should be back in like an hour my mom should be there soon. Just does what she tells you." He says and hangs up. My door opens and Emily hugs me.

"You're ok!!" She says feeling all over my face and neck.

"I know." I tell her.

"Come on we have to get you ready." She says.

"Ready for what?" I asked. She hands me about ten dresses.

"Go get changed I'll explain." She says.
-
"Emily where am I going?" I asked for the 100th time.

"I don't know Victora." She says motions her hand for me to spin.

"Why do I need to dress up?" I asked while turning.

"Maybe it's a date." She says.

"I wasn't asked on a date." I said she sighs. "Can we take a break?" I asked.

"No one more it's better than the rest." She says and hands me another dress. I go get changed again. Emily smiles widely. "You like it?" She asked. I nod. "Ok make up." She says. (A/N Outfit and stuff in media.)

"Thank you Emily." I said as she put on my make up.

"Your welcome." She says. After she was finished she started to do my hair. My phone rung and I answered it.

"Hello." I said.

"Let me talk to my mom." He says. I let him talk to Emily as I checked myself out.

"Looks like I have to drop you off." She says. I nod. We get into the car. I ask where is it that she was taking me but she just said I don't know with a huge smile. So I ask her over and over until the car stops. We were at the pack house. Emily takes me to the backyard.

My mouth drops and she smiles. The was a table for two by the trees. The table had food, but there was a thing covering it. On the trees were lanterns that made the backyard look even more beautiful. Plus with the sun setting it looked perfect.The pool had rose petals and there was a guy playing violin. Ajax was there running his hand through his hair slightly panicking. Was this all for me? I started my way towards Ajax. He noticed my presence and stares at me for a few seconds.

"Victoria." He breathes out. I smile slightly.

"Ajax." I said.
_____________
It's kinda short but
Looks like Ajax is being sweet?
How long will it last ??

Until later xoxo