Chapter 27

I held my breath as Ajax stared at me angry.

"Sorry." I said before I can even think of why I was even sorry. He grabs my arm pulling me into his chest.

"Little T. I know you must be terrified but we need you to calm him down. Just listen to him and stay close. Can you do that?" Tony yells. I nod and wrap my arms around Ajax. He starts walking I see a lot of dead bodies and some from the pack. Far away I can see Tony beat up pretty bad.

"Relax mate." Ajax's wolf growls. I lay on his shoulder nuzzling my head in his neck. He growls approvingly as we walk into the house. I tried to only smell Ajax but the scent of blood was far too strong. We ended up in a place I'm guessing was the cells. There was at least 20 people dead here. 5 from the pack.

"You have to stop hurting your pack members. Your losing advantages." I whisper without thinking. He stops and laughs.

"Yeah sure." He says. He walks into a cell and let's me go. I get off him and gasp at the sight. A girl with black hair. She had cuts and bruises everywhere. She looked horrible and wolf's bane was clearly smelt. She wouldn't be able to heal because her wolf was weak. She was chained to the wall and she was pale. I took a step closer he growls.

"What are you gonna do kill me too?" I bark at him. He looks shock and his black eyes started turning back to blue. A smile crossed his face as he crossed his arms across his chest.

"Watch your tone baby." He says coming close to me. I glare at him.

"You handcuffed me to a chair." I turn away from him and make my way to the girl.

"It was for your safety." He says next to me.

"They let me out when I told them to plus I still ended up here." I said reaching out to touch her. Ajax hand grips my wrist.

"Don't touch her." He says. Jealousy filled me and I pulled away from him. Is that why he didn't want me here so he can get his new mate? Did he really have a sister or was he just saying that ? I shake those thoughts away, he wouldn't lie. He has no reason to right. Turning away from him I walk back the way we came. He loves me right? Ajax pins me into a wall. His eyes getting darker as I whimper. He kisses me roughly. I kiss back. He pulls away pulling me back yo the cell.

"Ajax.." I whisper trying to get away from him.

"Victoria. You can touch her I'm sorry. Please don't cry. I hate it when you cry. I'm your mate I'm not looking for a new one. I love you and you only. This is my sister Abigail." He says quickly.

"Ajax it's ok." I said turning to leave.

"Victoria please." He growls angrily. I just stare at him.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Get her in car. If someone touches her I might lose it." He answers.

"What about the chains?" I asked. He rips them out of the wall.

"We can take them off later." He says. I walk over to her and she groans lightly when I pick her up by arms. Ajax grabs her legs and we hold her carefully out of the house. Placing her in the back seat of the car I came in. Ajax hugs me tightly, closing the door. "I love you so much." He kisses my head before letting go. I get in the car and he follows.
-
I moan lightly as Ajax kisses me roughly. Once we got Abigail to the pack doctors Ajax keep trying to see her to make sure she was ok. He almost killed the doctor for checking her wounds so I had to pull him out into the waiting room. That wasn't easy at all but once he sat down I kissed him and he turned it into a make out session. He pulls away and I pant resting my forehead on his. There was a flash and I look to see Emily. I blush deep red.