Chapter 24

Ajax P.O.V

I stare at the door. I'm tempted to break it. I can't hear her anything but her heart hammering for the past fucking hour and some moving. My wolf growls at me.

Get. Her what are you waiting for! Anything could be happening right now! My wolf yells trying to take control. I growl lowly. He's right. But this is his fault. He's always taking it over the top when he yells at her that leaves her crying or something. He doesn't understand she isn't a guy and cares what we say to her. I had learned it the hard way with my sister. Get. Her. He growls louder interrupting my thoughts.

'Shut up. Let her breathe. Emily says she's needs to breathe sometimes because you're overwhelming her!' I yell at him. He growls.

You are the one always trying to hit her and faking being a perfect mate. He growls.

'Shut up. We are one and if I'm faking your faking. I don't want to lay a hand on her.' I growl back

You need to teach her respect! Stop being so soft on her she's gonna get herself... He starts and I block him out. He's getting on my nerves now. I go up to the door and bang on the door.

"Victoria." I growl. I don't get a response. I keep banging on the door until it breaks. I walk through to see my mate against the wall holding her knees peacefully asleep. I take her in my arms and she wraps her arms around me cuddling closer. Kissing her lips softly I lay her in the bed. She holds me tighter. I smile and pry her hands off of me. She whimpers I kiss her lightly.

Going into the closest I start packing for us both. As much as I would love for Victoria to come with me on the trip. I can't help but to fear something can go wrong and I'll lose another love in my life. Ever since Tori came around Ace, my wolf has been acting off. He's been taking control going on killing sprees, he keeps accusing me of hurting our mate when it's him too. We have an equal share of hurting our mate. I do wish I hadn't. But I didn't trust her as much as I should have at first. I thought she was gonna try to kill me and take over my pack plus I wasn't use to taking care and having someone there for me after so long. I still can't believe it... The moon goddess blessed me with one hell of a mate. She's beautiful, kind, forgiving and a little stubborn. I don't deserve her. She deserves a mate to worship her and spoil her rotten.

As much as I try to, that's not who I am. I will not do it for long either. She's mine and she's stuck with me whether she likes it or not. I even sent her family to a different country so they wouldn't take her from me. Yes I sent them there. 1 million dollars and they agreed to move without any questions. It sickens me that I can't kill them. They basically sold my mate to me for money. How can they be so self centered to not put up a fight for their daughter? I shake my head and go through Tori's clothes and start stuffing them in the bag. Pants and sweets only. There are only men on this trip and I swear if anyone of them rank over my mates body. I will kill them personally to make my point of how serious I am about her.

Michal had decided to not just drop the bag off to me because he had 'work' to do and that made my mate be in danger. I ordered him in the cells as soon as I reached home.

First my mate gets kidnapped. Next she wants to come with me on my trip and I stupidly give a deal I know she wouldn't will go through with it no matter how bad she wants to go. And after that she bats those gorgeous lashes and gets me to help her with the deal I tried to make impossible for her. Then she actually does it! Shocking me to the very end. I would be lying if I said I didn't I love it when everyone submitted to her like the pups they are. I felt a smile reach my face when she killed the fourth one. It was one hell of a fight. I wanted to kill the bastard myself for touching my mate and bruising her so much.