Chapter 8

I felt like I was being watched. I open my eyes quickly and sat up. A shadow figure window closed shut from the outside. There was sticky notes all over the walls.

Welcome to the family can't wait to meet you... Aww she's so cute when she's asleep... Way too perfect for a monster... Beauty and the beast...

I continue to read all the sticky notes with the messages. I'm the beta's daughter and I didn't even realize there were people or a person in my room putting theses up. I came across one that was pink while all the others were yellow.

Ajax I miss you we're coming to visit

I jog down stairs but no one was down stairs. I walk back to my room trying to track a scent. I heard some moving behind a door. I open it to see Ajax with some jeans and shoes. He was shirtless and was in some drawer. His room was amazing. Two walls were painted black and the other two red. He had the same wood floor as the rest of the house but under his bed was a black rug. His sheets were red and black. There was a couch which was black. There was a long red curtain I guess he has a balcony. Overall theme is red and black.

"May I help you?" He asked. I noticed him turned to me with a smirk on his face. "You can't just walk into people's room." He says.

"But you do it all the time." I mumble.

"What did you say?" He says coming towards me. I held out the sticky note. He took it and read over it. "Where did you get this from?" He growled his eyes turning black.

"Room." Is all I can manage to say. He walked passed me out the door. Do I follow him? Who in their right mind would follow a monster? I slowly followed him. Obviously me. When I reached my room he was staring at all the sticky notes.

"Why didn't you call me?" He growled. He didn't look at me he stare at the wall.

"I went to go find you as soon as I woke up..." I whispered. We stay silent.

"Get changed." He says before leaving. I pull on some jeans and a Micky mouse shirt. I look for my shoes. "Hurry up." Ajax yells. I slip on my vans and grab a jacket. It should be a bit cold considering it's night. I walk downstairs. Ajax glares at the wall. He punches the wall. Better the wall then me am I right? He walks out and I follow him out. The car was already running I go to my side. When I close the door he starts to drive. I glance at him. He stares at the road and grips the wheel. My wolf whimpers.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He doesn't answer. "Ajax" I whispered. He slams on the break. I hold in my breath and quickly put my hands on the dashboard. I slowly start breathing when he doesn't do anything. I felt hands followed by sparks move my chin so I was looking at Ajax. He leans in kisses me I kissed him back. This kiss was the sweet and soft. He licked my bottom lip and I let him explore my mouth. He pulls away. "Shut up and play on the phone." He whispered in my ear before he hands me the phone. I don't bother him for the rest of the car ride. We pull into a small cabin that looks similar to his. "Stay in the car." He growls. I nod. He gets out the car. I lock the doors once he walks to the house.

It has been 25 minutes and Ajax hasn't came out yet. I searched the car. It was slightly empty. I found some gum, sunglasses, clothes and a knife. The car is pretty much clean. Someone knocked on the window. I turn to see a person.

"Who are you?" He asked knocking again. I just stare at the good looking boy. He started shaking the car. "Come out or I will use force to get you out." He growls. I honk the horn repeatedly. It was like he was trying to roll the car over. Ajax opens the door after 20 honks.

"What the hell." Ajax growls. The car stops shaking and Ajax comes over. I unlock the door. He walks over to my side and the guy pales. "What are you doing?" He growled. "Cells." Ajax says as he opens my door. I step out but he pulls me to his chest. "Why so scared?" He whispers in my ear. The guy eyes flood with confusion. Ajax kisses my neck and I tense. What is he doing?

"Alpha." The guys says. "Who is she?" He asked. "Why is she here she doesn't belong." He continued. Why can't he just shut up. He is literally asking to die. "Why are you kissing the enemy? When did she even get here?" He keeps questioning. He's gonna die now. I try to calm down so I can keep Ajax clam. But this guy's questions kinda make me un easy. Ajax puts me back in the car and closed the door. He shifts and the guy runs but he doesn't get far before Ajax and clawing all over him. I cover my eyes but I can still hear his screams. My wolf purrs in satisfaction. All goes silent. I peek through my hands. Ajax wolf eyes stare at me he shook his head before running into the woods. The driver door opens and a guy gets in.

"Hi you must be Veronica." He says I just blink. Why didn't I lock the doors. I nod though. "I'm tony." He smiles. He starts driving. He looks like he is in his late 30's or maybe early 40's. He had brown hair and slight freckles. "Get in the back." He says. I get in the back and put on my seat belt. He speeds up. Where are we going...?
___________________

SARA1911 and pari675 ... Thanks for telling me I updated the chapter twice that was kinda embarrassing and I do realize I'm telling everyone now but I just wanted to say thank you.

I'm kinda late with this update I'll be updating again soon tho thanks for reading.