Chapter 34

(Two days later)

Victoria P.O.V

I moan as Ajax kisses me all over. I feel him lightly bite on my inner thighs.

"Be patient." He kisses towards my core.

"Jax please. This is killing me." I pled and he sits up and looks at me.

"Ok." He says. My wolf howls inside of me. He removes his shirt and shorts. I reached for him and he came closer smashing my lips into his. "Are you sure?" He pulled away.

"Yes." I kiss him again.
-
I intertwined our hands. He smiles at me. Even though the little light from the window he looks perfect. His hair was messy and he looked relieved. We both lie there naked gazing at each other.

"I love you." He kisses my hand.

"I love you too." I admit. He smiles wider.

"You didn't have to say that." He kisses my cheek letting go of my hand to pull me closer to him.

"But I do love you Ajax. I love you so much even though you put me through hell. And you hurt me a lot. I still can't help to love you through it all." I whisper. He kisses me deeply. Showing all of his love for me.

"I love you." He says again.

"I love you to." I smile as he kisses me again with the same love. We repeat this five times before he laughs. I close my eyes in bliss. "You should laugh more often." I comment.

"You hardly ever laugh." He smirks.

"No." I try to get away. He pulls me back to him before tickling. I laugh try to cover my sides. "Ok ok." I scream after a minute of not being able to breathe. He stops as soon as the words leave my lips. Catching my breath I see the most beautiful smile. I smile to.

"You sound beautiful. You look beautiful. You are the definition of beautiful." He says. I blush and he kisses my nose. "Go take a shower. I'll clean up here." He says. I kiss his lips.

"I don't want to." I said.

"I need to change the sheets and you need to get showered." He explained. I move so I was on top of Ajax straddling his waist.

"I don't want to." I kiss his chest lightly.

"No." He declined. I lean down and kiss his lips a little roughly. He growls and switches our position so I'm on the bottom. I moan lightly. He kisses my cheek. "You're gonna be the death of me." He whispers.

"But you love me anyway?" I teased him.

"Of course." He kisses me deeply.

-
"Tori please." Heather cries. I woke up to Heather FaceTiming me. We been talking for an hour now and Ajax wasn't here when I woke up.

"I'm not supposed to tell you this but.." I start she sobers up so she can pay attention. "We're gonna come get you soon." I whisper. Ajax gets into bed and takes my phone as Heather cheers.

"It's a secret so do tell anyone. Sadly Tori can't keep her mouth shut so it's not a surprise anymore." Ajax says.

"Ok I won't tell. When ?" She asked.

"2 weeks tops." Ajax says.

"I think that's do able, nice doing business with you." She smiles.

"Anytime." Ajax laughs.

"Heather we have to get going." My mother calls. She groans lowly.

"Don't be rude Heather." I scold.