Chpater 37

I sit and wait for the doctor to come back. I had to pretty much argue with the nurse to take a blood sample. She was scared that it was a trick so Ajax can kill her. I have no idea what's wrong with these people. But she screamed and ran to find doctor after she took the sample. I doubt she will be coming back.

"Luna." The doctor comes in. I smile at her. "Everything seems to be fine." She smiles back looking through her papers. "You have a healthy baby and it's growing fast but I guess all alpha children do." She chuckles not taking her eyes off the paper. I stare at her oddly.

"Sorry did you say baby?" I asked slowly.

"Yes." She raises an eyebrow looking at me. "It's about the first week but for the baby with its alpha genes it seems it's already on week two going on week three." She explained.

"So you're saying I'm pregnant?" I ask slowly. She nods. "Are you sure?" I could help but ask.

"I'm sure Luna. Congratulations." She smiles.

"Thank you." I smile back weakly before going to Ajax's office. Had Ajax known? Is that why he wasn't back yet? I thought he wanted pups. I sit in his chair and think. The door opens. Opens and a well know blonde stands at the door. My wolf growls lowly.

"Luna." Amanda smiles.

"Amanda, what's up?" I asked confused.

"We're under attack. I need you to come with me." She says.

"I'm fine Amanda. Ajax will come for me." I tell her. She looks kind of scared.

"I'm so sorry.." She looks away.

"What are you talking about?" I stand as two guys come in behind her.

"Hello bait." The guy smiles grabbing me and stabbing me with a needle in my neck before I can even blink.

"Grab her. She's a pretty one too. Maybe I'll keep her for myself." The other guy says. Soon I'm lifted. My body feels like stone. I can't move at all. My vision start to get blurry but I see Amanda crying and the other guy taking her by the arm dragging her.

"Sweet dreams Luna you're gonna do wonders for everyone." The one behind me said as my eyelids close and they can no longer open. I try to fight and open them again but there is no use it feels as if my body shut down on me.

-

I groan and blink a couple of times. Looking around it seems as if I'm in a cell. I'm alone for sure it it reeks of death. Pulling my arms I hear a soft shake of metal. I continue to try to move but it seems I'm indeed chained to a wall. My head is pounding and I feel dirty and sticky.

Did Amanda tell someone where we were? If she did who and why? I lean my head against the wall behind me. I have way too much to think about. Especially with Ajax and the pup and now I've been kidnapped and only god knows where or even when I'm getting out.

I can pretty must see Ajax about to kill every person he comes across to find me. He said he loved me. He had meant it right? Of course he did. So why wouldn't he look for me? Because I gotten pregnant and he already has a lot on his plate. I try to move in a more comfortable position but I instantly regret it. I look down to see my inner thigh had a blood stain. What the hell happened while I was out!? Who did this to me? How long was I even out? I hear a door creak open.

"I see you awake. It seems you and I have a lot of chatting to do." A voice says. With every word the voice gets louder. "Nice to finally meet you Victoria." He smiles..

Ajax P.O.V

"What do you mean she isn't here?" I growl holding her by her neck now. She starts turning blue.

"Ajax let her speak." My mother scolds. I drop the lady.

"She left and got a check up and then she went in your office. She was waiting for you." She coughs. I pull her up by her arm and she tries to move away.

"Who was the doctor?" I stare at her.

"I don't know. I just know I saw her go back to your office before the attack." She cries now. I let her go and she sobs.

"Tell us exactly what happened ok?" My mother babies her. I pace and Abigail stares at me disapprovingly.

"Luna came with one of the new pack members. Then she went look for Alpha." She pauses and looks at me. I realized I stopped pacing. I glare at her and she looks away. "I told her he had been out for a few hours. She started to cry and I comforted her. Once she was ok I gave her some glasses of water and suggested her to go the pack doctor. She agreed after thinking it over and I sent her on her way." She continued. "After about half an hour she went into your office and the same girl she came with followed a safe distance away. I thought she might have wanted some space so I didn't confront her." She finishes. I grunt and walk out the kitchen.

I can't believe I let someone get my mate. MY mate. MY Luna. MY love. I punch the wall and it makes a dent.

"Looks like the harder walls were a good idea." Abigail voice says. I glare at her. She doesn't look phased.

"Not now Abigail." I growl. She shoves me and I move slightly. We stare at each other for a few minutes that felt like hours. Her eyes held hurt and disappointment. She pushes me harder and I stumble back.

"Abie." My mother calls. She ignores and pushes me again. I growl lightly.

"Stop it." I yell. She tries again I grab her hands. She yanks her hands away and punches my cheek.

"Your alpha right? Big dog, the leader." She says with venom. "Why aren't you making a any moves to find your mate? Are you just gonna sit here and destroy the house while she's probably drying?" She stares at me. I growl. "I'm not gonna lie Victoria is probably dead by now. And to think her mate 'loves' her." She quotes around loves.
I try to calm down. But she's pushing it. She was right but she shouldn't speak to me like that. Sister or not my wolf is already trying to gain control.

"Abigail.." I start.

"I don't want what happened to me happen to her Jax. Go find Victoria." She growls/yells at me. She has guts. Yup this is my little sister who approaches me when I'm on the verge of losing it. Sometimes I think we're twins. Same black hair, dark blue eyes, determination, and short temper.

I walk past her. "I'm not going to act out of rage. I need to calm down and think of who could take her and who would find me. If I act now, I will lose control and hurt someone I care about. I won't make the same mistake twice Abigail." I tell her and I can see she nods and I walk out the back door.

"Just don't do anything stupid." She yells. I ignore her and shift into my wolf. To late I pounced on a deer tearing it to shreds and moving on to find my next victim.
________________

Is it short? I believe so.

I read comments and I'm super sad that I'm taking this book from people who actually like it. But I must be honest with you all there is only 3 chapters left that's including the epilogue!!! Maybe I can get 4 chapters but I highly doubt it can.