Chapter One- One Ring to rule them all

The world is changed. I feel it in the water, I feel it in the Earth. I can smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost, for none now live, will remember it.

It began with the forging of the Great Rings. Three were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dwarf-Lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else desire power. For within these rings, was bound the strength and the will to govern each race.

But they were all of them deceived, for another ring was made. In the land of Mordor, in the fires of Mount Doom, the Dark Lord Sauron, forged in secret, a master ring to control all others and into this ring he poured his cruelty, his malice and his will to dominate all life. One ring to rule them all.

One by one, the free lands of Middle Earth fell to the power of the ring. But there were some who resisted. A last alliance of men and elves marched against the armies of Mordor and on the slopes of Mount Doom they fought for the freedom of Middle Earth. Victory was near but the power of the ring could not be undone. It was in this moment when all hope had faded that Isildur, son of the King took up his father's sword. Sauron the enemy of the free peoples of Middle Earth was defeated.
The elven King of Rivendell, Elrond, took Isildur to the fiery core of Mount Doom, in where the Ring was forged. He begged Isildur to cast the Ring upon the fire but the power of greed and desire, turned Isildur, he kept the Ring.
Later Isildur was killed, shot by the Orcs of Sauron's armies and the Ring was lost in the River Anduin.
It had betray Isildur and remained unfound, forgotten for many years to come...

One ring to rule them all, One ring to find them, One ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.

~2000 years later~

The beautiful kingdom of Rivendell, Middle Earth, had seen peace across their lands for centuries, they stayed in peace and tranquility, they had not got into any wars or fights since the Battle of the Five Armies which was now about 60 odd years ago.
"greetings, Guren vell" said Lord Elrond.
"greetings my Lord, my ada"
You look lovely as usual said Elrond, placing his cold hands upon my shoulder.
Alena, come here will you, said Arwen. Arwen is my sister, me and her are the closest muinthel could be, she has been my best friend since i was a child and i forever cherish her loving presence and how much support and courage she puts into me every day.
Our mother, The lady of Rivendell, died when we were young, father never speaks of it, it brings him too much pain. We have tried to ask the Lady Galadriel about it, for she was her mother, but by order of Lord Elrond, she is forbidden.
I have always been under Arwen's shadows, she was always the more beautiful, most fair, one to be showed off as some kind of prize. She looks just like mother, or so we are told. The long, dark locks, the fair, cold-to the -touch skin and kindness, kindness most of all that she inherited for mother. However , i inherited her deep green eyes, like emeralds floating in a sea of green aeri wedí, her favourite herbs she would spend hours harvesting from the shores of Rivendell.
Arwen, Alena, get ready, the council meeting will start shortly. We made our way up to our quarters and i started to get myself lookign presentable, i felt the cold, refreshening feeling of the water as it hit my face from the faucet, i already felt so much more awake and prepared. mi melda muinthel, said Arwen, softly brushing her hands down the side of my cheek.
Here, a gown tailored by the high elves of Tamriel.
It was a gorgeous velvet- soft, deep blue dress with gorgeous silver and gold trimming round the scoop of the gown, it had intricate beading attached to it make it even more elegant, it also had long, traditional sleeves that draped down, just like the train of the gown.