Chapter Twenty Eight- The Wedding Night

Legolas walked up to his room, Alena was in her room.
"Does it hurt, i'm scared", i said to Galadriel, still in her room.
Galadriel raised his eyebrows, "A little to begin with, but it gets better", she chuckled.
"I'm so scared", i said, pacing around my room.
"It is a beautiful thing", Galadriel said, holding my hand.
"Go now, he will be waiting", she said, cupping my cheek and smiling at me.
"Thank you, Grandmother", i said hugging her.

I slowly walked out of my room with Lady Galadriel holding my arm, towards Legolas's room.
The guards smiled and bowed their heads before moving their spears and allowing me to enter.
I turned back to Galadriel and she bowed her head and walked away.

Legolas stood in front of me with his beautiful white and silver sleep tunic.
"My lady", he said, holding out his hand.
I placed my hand on his and he placed a kiss on it, his lips were like feathers.
"My hervenn", i smiled.
Legolas walked over to a table and poured a glass of wine each, handing me mine.
I thanked him and sipped it slowly, it was Thranduil's Dorwinion wine. I knew it well now, it was a deep red and has a unique taste.
"You look beautiful", Legolas said, staring at me standing by the balcony. The wind blew my hair and the lilac fabric that wrapped round me.
"You looked very handsome tonight", i said, nudging his arm slightly.
He smiled and turned to hover over me.
He placed his one hand on my waist and the other on the side of my head, planting a slow, gentle kiss onto my lips.
His lips were so soft and sweet, i could taste the wine on them.
He moved his hand to my thigh and trailed them up and pulled on the fabric round my legs, still not breaking the kiss.
I wrapped my arms round his neck.
He singled for me to jump up, so i did.
I wrapped my legs round his waist and he placed me over the balcony.
He pulled away for a moment, admiring me sitting on the balcony.
The guards below us left and walked to somewhere else, Clearly having noticed us.

I pulled away and shivered, the wind was getting quite cold.
"Let's go inside", Legolas said whilst picking me up and carrying me in his arms inside.
It was King sized, and decorated with silk sheets.
He closed the curtains and stood next to me.
"Are you ready?", he asked softly, cupping my cheek, looking at me with honest eyes.
I nodded, my hands were slightly shaky.
"I need you to speak to me, meleth", he said, moving closer, placing his hand on my waist.
I felt butterflies fill me up, his hand placement was incredible.
"I am", i said finally, leaning up and kissing his lips. He deepened the kiss and moved his hand around the back of my neck.
He pulled away for a moment, panting and out of breath.
He walked behind me and moved my hair to one side, brushing his fingertips down the back of my neck and shoulders.
He unbuttoned my nightwear and placed soft kisses up and down my neck.
I tilted my head to one side as he continued to kiss my collarbones, snaking his hand over my shoulder and to my chest.
He reached under my dress and felt for my breast.
"Legolas-", i gasped.
He massaged my breast slowly, still kissing my neck.
he pulled his lips away, it felt like i had just forgotten how to breathe.
He pulled the sleeves off my shoulders, letting the dress drop down to my feet.
I turned to face him, hesitantly.
His eyes widened and his lips parted.
My hair sat messily around my shoulders, my diadem still resting on my head, it's diamond chains dangling round my face.
I moved my hands slowly up to his chest and shakily unbuttoned his tunic, pushing it off his shoulders, letting it drop to the floor.
He was left in his white shirt.
He took over and took that off, throwing it to the ground.
His body was toned, muscular.
It was beautiful.
I moved my hands up his chest towards his head and took off his diadem, placing it on the table next to the bed.
He took off mine and placed it next to his.
He kissed me again, hungrily before he picked me up , slowly carrying me to his bed.
He laid me down, my head resting in his soft, silk pillows whilst he pushed down his trousers, leaving him in just his white pants.
He slowly pushed them off too, revealing his manhood.
My eyes widened seeing it, i began to get worried again.
He was big.
I stared up at him, he could see i was worried and cupped my cheek, "We don't have to do anything if you are not ready", he said gently, pushing a bit of my hair behind my ear.
I moved myself upright a little and pulled his hand towards me, making him sit on the bed next to me.
I wrapped my arms round his neck and kissed him, pulling him down to hover above me.
He trailed kisses down my neck and chest, before holding my waist and looking up at me.
He kissed my skin just above my womanhood.
I gasped at the feeling of his touch in such an intimate area.
He moved his lips to my area and slowly kissed it before licking it up the middle.
I moaned out loud, his touch was making me feral.
He pushed his tounge round my opening and i arched my back, it felt so soft.
I felt him smile against me.
"You taste so good", he said lowly, his voice like an animal.
I grabbed his hair, my toes curling on the sheets.
He got up and crawling between my legs, leaning down to kiss me. I could taste myself in his lips.
He pulled away and hovered over me, his eyes seeking approval.
I pulled his hair closer to me, signalling i was ready.
He slowly pushed himself into me, groaning softly as he did so.
I gasped out loud, i was in pain and i was just praying the good part would come soon.
"I will be slow, meleth", legolas said softly.
I nodded, trying not to show signs of discomfort in case i made him upset.
He began to roll his hips, slowly thrusting into me.
It hurt but it was beginning to feel better.
Slowly, it turned from pain to pleasure and i relaxed.
Legolas started to move quicker, he kissed my neck all over, sending chills down my spine.
I wrapped mt legs round his torso, indicating for him to go deeper, i needed to feel him.

He pulled out and flipped me over gently, i was on all fours, waiting for what was next.
I felt him at my entrance, the stinging feeling of him entering came back.
I dropped down so my chest was on the bed, my bum flat against him.
He began to move again, i felt my skin touch his each time.
I gasped loudly as he hit a certain spot inside of me, sending an electric shock through me.
"Legolas-", i said between hits.
It was incredible, i had never felt so close with him.
He moved and pushed me to lay on my back again, my legs spread up in the air. He slowly pushed himself back in and held my legs as he thrusted, quickening his pace.
I grabbed his thigh and dug my nails into it.
He hit my spot each time, making me moan.

He let go of my legs and lowered himself, now between them. He pushed himself up each time whilst kissing every inch of my skin.
The sound of moans filled the room, the guards outside would have definitely heard.
"Legolas-", i moaned, feeling a knot in my stomach.
He thrusted deeper, "Legolas".
My legs started to shake and the knot began to pulse.
He tbrusts became sloppy and slower before he collapsed in between my legs. I felt a warm liquid rush inside of me. 

He rested the side of his head on my chest, still laying between my legs, breathing heavily.
I kissed his head softly and ran my fingers through his hair.
"That was the best thing i have ever experienced in my life", i whispered softly in his ear. I silently kissed him all over his head, he was tired.
"Our souls are now one", he said mumbled into my chest. "Yes, they are", i smiled down at his tired face.

"I love you, Meleth nîn", he said before falling asleep.