Chapter Eight- Battle of Amon Hen

After breakfast we went to go see Lady Galadriel once more before we left.
I had change into leggings, a deep blue- grey robe and did my hair with a few braids down the middle and sides.

She requested us all to be there, no one knew why yet

We gathered in a line, waiting by the water.
Galadriel came over in a boat, It was in the shape of a beautiful swan.
Celeborn came over to us and handed us each a cloak, with a leaf broach to symbolise the fellowship.

"My gift for you, Legolas is a bow of the Galadhrim, worthy of the skill, of our woodland kin", Legolas held the bow and brushed it with his fingers.
We hadn't spoken since last night, although we gave a smile here and there.
"My gift for you, Alena, My grandchild, is also a bow of the Galadhrim. These bows are stronger than others and it's string is of an elve's hair", i looked down at the bow, it was beautifully detailed and had such power i could tell.
"I also give you another necklace, again Evenstar but has the power to heal.", she placed a small velvet pouch, with gold strings on either side of it.
"And for you Sam wise, elvish rope", she turned to face Gimli, "What gift would a dwarf ask of an elf?", Gimli look down, "To gaze upon the Lady's beauty once more", he blushed shyly.

There is nothing greater i could give", Galadriel said, holding Arwen's Evenstar around Aragorn's neck", "But her love".
"These are the daggers of the Noldorin, they have already seen service in war", she turned to Pippin,
"Do not fear, you will find your courage".

We all bid farewell to the Lady, I would miss her. I may not see her again for some time.

We started loading our boats.
Legolas walked over to the hobbits and picked up their bags, "Lembas, elvish way bread", The hobbits walked over, he took a bite of the corner of the bread, i watched his lips carefully.
"One small bite is enough to fill the stomach of a grown man", he turned to face Merry and Pippin.
"How many did you eat?", Merry said, turning to face Pippin, "Four", he. said whilst burping.

We entered the boats and began to sail down the waters, by the forests.
"Come, Sit with me", Legolas said whilst reaching out a hand", I took it and he helped me get on safely.
I stared at him whilst he slowly sailed with the wooden paddles.
He smiled seeing me staring into the distance.