Chapter Twelve- Wolves of Isengard pt2

I ran up to Legolas who was already up ahead.
"Legolas", i said stood next to him, "i sense something is near", "I feel it too, that's why i'm looking ahead", he replied, still scanning the surroundings.
"Alena", he said, pointing with furrowed brows to my necklace.
"Orcs.", i snapped, "Aragorn!", we yelled.
"Orcs!", Legolas warned everyone, preparing their swords.
"How do you know?", Eowyn asked shakily, "Evenstar glows blue when Orc or Goblins are near", Legolas replied quickly.

I got my bow out and placed an arrow into it and Legolas followed.
"Up there!", Gimli yelled. I looked up at the cliff as a Warg and orc came charging down. I shot my arrow into the Warg but the Orc came running at me, swinging his knife. I stabbed it in the neck then up his back before shooting another that jumped off of the cliff.
"What are those things?", Eowyn said, panting heavily , clearly distressed.
"Wargs from Isengard", i replied shooting another.
Eowyn clutched her sword and stuck next to me.
I ran to Legolas, "What do you see", i asked before turning to look at about 20 more Warg running towards us.
"Run!", Legolas yelled, turning to run to Aragorn.
I stuck an arrow into a wargs head before shooting its rider in its chest, and watching its body fall down the hill.
I noticed Eowyn still next to me.
"What are you doing?", i asked clashing my sword into another Warg's stomach and it squealed like a dog.
"I want to fight", She said still holding her sword.
"You must go to Helms Deep, lead the people to safety", i shouted whilst fighting another Orc.
"No, i want to help", she refused,
"Right now your not helping, I cant keep an eye on you and fight on two fronts", i yelled over the clashes of my sword against the Orc's.
"Eowyn watch out!", Legolas shouted from a few metres away, occupied by another group of Orc that had arrived.
I shot two more Orc down from the cliff before hearing the run of two more behind us.
"Agh!", Eowyn screamed as a Orc came running at her with its knife ready to swing at her.
"Get down!", i yelled at her, taking my dagger out of the chest of a warg and throwing it at the Orc by Eowyn.

I ran towards the rest of the people, "King Theoden, Take Eowyn to safety, Tell her to go to Helms Deep, lead the women and children!", i yelled , as he grabbed Eowyn's arm and dragged her to the people.
I felt bad but i couldn't protect her, she couldn't even protect herself.
"Why do you send her away?", Legolas asked fighting next to me.
"I couldn't help her and fight myself", I said coldly, shooting two more Orc that ran from the cliff.
"You have done it before, why not now?", Legolas questioned as he stabbed another Orc, i heard it's squeal as it's life drained out of its body.

I shot an arrow at a Orc behind Gimli, about to stab him,he turned around in shock, "Thanks lassie", he called out from over the hill.
I heard the galloping of hooves as the men assembled ready to fight.
Legolas was shooting them down from a far, before they could reach us. I stood next to him and shot more.
The horses reached us, "I'm ready to kill these buggers", Gimli exclaimed, looking down at me from the horse he was riding.
Legolas grabbed hold of the leather strap across Gimli's horses chest and swung himself up and over landed perfectly on its back.
I frowned and nodded, impressed at his tricks.
A stray horse came running with them, no rider on it. I jumped into its back and tied a knot in its reins.

More and more Warg appeared from over the hills.
I shot at them as we rode towards them, ducking as arrows came flying past me.
I looked up ahead to see Gimli standing alone in the battlefield, clutching his axe standing a few metres from a hungry warg.
I kicked the horse and rode towards him, my arrow ready to shoot before Legolas beat me to it.
" That one counts as mine!", he yelled at Legolas. Another came running at him, Gimli stuck his axe into its side before it knocked him back and landed on top of him.
"Gimli!", I yelled, seeing another warg approach him.
I picked up a spear and threw it at it. It landed on top of Gimli, once again.
I shot at an Orc approaching Legolas as he was occupied with fighting another.
Aragorn fell to the ground, a big, darker warg and it's Orc came running towards Aragorn, he was caught onto it by its head  and fell but was attached to the Warg still, the Orc growled at the sight. He got out his dagger and tried to stab the Orc from the ground, still being dragged across the grass.
The Orc fell off the wolve, Aragorn still stuck to it.
"Aragorn!", i shouted, taking my arrow out of an Orc and shooting the one that ran towards him.
They were approaching a cliff, below was a large drop and a river, impossible to make.
I ran toward him and shot down the warg before in the side before it suddenly stopped but slid backwards off of the cliff.
"Aragorn!", i cried, Legolas and Gimli running up to me.

"Aragorn", Legolas said, lookign around.
I was on my knees , i felt my eyes tear up.
Legolas came running up to me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

There was a raspy laugh that came from our side, it was the Orc that had caught Aragorn.
I turned to look at it, full of rage.
We all got up and crouched next to it.
"Tell me what happend and i will ease your passing", Gimli said, his axe at the ready.
"He's,", the Orc paused catching its breath, "Dead!", he continued to laugh. Legolas and Gimli's faces dropped and their eyes widened with sadness.
I turned away to look at the cliff he had fallen from, holding back the tears in my eyes.
"He took a little tumble off the cliff", he continued, still laughing, clutching something in his hand.
Legolas grabbed him by his head and forced him to sit upright, "You lie", Legolas spat.
I turned and spun my blade before turning and cutting his head clean off leaving the rest of his body to fall onto the rocks.
Legolas let go of the Orcs head and i put my sword back in my sheath.
I ran up to the cliff and stared down at it with tears in my eyes.

Legolas leaned down and opened the Orcs hand, it was Arwen's necklace, he placed it in his tunic and ran to the cliff and looked down.
Theoden walked towards us and looked down at thre river too, "Get the wounded on horses, leave the dead". He said to a soldier behind him.
Legolas turned to Theoden, not believing the words that just came out of his mouth.
His eyes saddened. I couldn't hold my tears in any longer, i felt one fall from my eye as i blinked, it brushed down my cheek before it was wiped away.
Legolas brushed his thumb over my cheek, not saying anything.