Chapter Nineteen- Battle of Pelennor Fields

We waited for them on the shore as the ships sailed towards us.
"You may go no further", Aragorn demanded.
The men on the ship laughed.
"You will not enter Gondor", Aragorn yelled out.
"Who are you to deny us passage", an ugly faced man shouted back.
"Legolas, fire a warning shot past the persons ear", Aragorn said quietly.
Legolas got out an arrow and aimed.
"Mind your aim", Gimli whispered.
I looked down at Gimli, knowing his tricks, it sounded like a time he would try one.
Gimli moved Legolas's bow slightly with the handle of his axe and it flew past the leader into another's chest.

The dead appeared from behind us and charged at the ship.
I ran with Legolas, Aragorn and Gimli, helping the dead to fight the men.
I used my swords the whole time pretty much, i rarely do.
"Forgotten how to use a bow?", Legolas joked whilst shooting a man on my side.
"They aren't very good, i'm saving my arrows", i yelled back whilst running my sword across one of their necks.
we killed all of them and took over their ship.

We sailed until we saw the army attacking from the riverside.
"Late as usual, Pirate scum!", The Uruk army leader yelled, pushing forwards to the front of the army.
"Come on you sea rats! Get off your ships", it yelled.
We jumped off the ship and onto the shore.
I got an arrow ready and my bow as we walked towards them.
"There's plenty for the three of us", Gimli said readying his axe.
"How about, Blades only?", Legolas smirked at us.
I looked over confused, he was an incredibly skilled archer but also very skilled with a sword. It was unlike him to ask this.
"Considering you thought you were amazing with a sword earlier", Legolas chuckled.
Gimli raised his eyebrows, "Alright, for this small fight. Why not", i replied drawing my sword and spinning it before placing it in front of my face.
"Daggers and smaller blades are allowed", Legolas confirmed. I know he liked his smaller knives, he always shows off how he can use both at the same time.
"May the best win", Gimli exclaimed as we all charged at the army.
The dead appeared from behind and charged with us.
I spun my sword and stabbed it into an Uruk before pulling it out and spinning it to my side, cutting another through its throat.
I enjoyed using swords from time to time, you feel more protected.
"Five, Six!", Gimli yelled, pulling his axe out of one's leg.
"I'm on Nine", i called out whilst clashing swords.
"Fifteen, Sixteen!", Legolas called out.
Gimli and i exchanged looks and continued fighting.
"Ten, Eleven", Gimli yelled.
"Thirteen, Fourteen!", i yelled as i stabbed two either side of me.
I saw Gimli struggling, he had about ten surrounding him.
"Bows are allowed now!", i yelled running towards Gimli and shooting one that was behind him.
We ran over the shore onto land and headed towards the battle beneath the City of Gondor.

I saw the leader walking over to Eowyn who was on the floor.
I ran at it and swung my sword into its arm, cutting it right off before Aragorn stuck his sword through its chest.
I heard chanting from the Orc's and the sound of heavy chains, i stopped fighting and looked at where the sound came from.
My mouth widened in shock, it was a giant wolfs head, filled with fire.
It was being swung back and forth into the gates and fireballs were being catapulted at the City walls.
I heard loud, heavy footsteps that shook the ground.
I looked up in disbelief, my mouth opened wide.
It was a Mûmakil. I had never seen one in person before, it was massive.
"Legolas!", Aragorn yelled.
I think Aragorn asks too much of Legolas sometimes, although he is an amazing fighter, some fo the things he expects him to do are too much to do alone.

Legolas ran and grabbed onto its gigantic tusk and swung himself up and onto it before jumping onto its leg and climbing up its body.
"Legolas!", I shouted as loud as i could.
A bunch of Uruks came running at me, i got my bow out and shot many of them before they got near.
I killed all of them and stopped to look up to Legolas.
He had gotten onto its back and was shooting the men on top.
He grabbed onto a rope and swung himself round and pulled a dagger from his side. He cut the ropes that held the men on top and jumped up onto the top of its back watching the men fall off its side.
He then shot three arrows into its head and slid off its trunk gracefully landing in front of me and Gimli.
We looked at each other in shock, our lips parted unsure of how to react.
"That still only counts as one!", Gimli huffed.