Chapter Thirty Seven-

It was the evening and we had just finished dinner.
"I think i shall retire for the night", Thranduil said as he got up and bowed his head.
"Goodnight", he said finally before leaving.
Legolas smiled at me before getting up and reaching out his hand to help me up.

We walked to our quarters and were let in by the guards.
I walked to the dresser and sat down, taking off my jewels and staring into the mirror, seeing Legolas smiling behind me.
He came and stood behind me, placing his hands on my shoulders before moving my hair and taking off my necklace.
I turned my head to look at him and got up, placing my hands on his chest and kissing his soft lips.
I felt him smile into the kiss before i stood back and slowly pulled the ties to the front of my dress, letting it drop down to my feet, leaving me bare in front of his eyes.
I gently pushed his chest so he walked backwards towards the edge of the bed.
As he walked, i untied his tunic and threw it to the floor.
He smirked at me taking the lead for once.
"What's happend to the Alena i know?", he laughed into my ear.
I smiled before climbing on top of the bed, pinning him down and kissing his lips before moving down his jawline towards his chest.
I gently kissed all over his collarbones before reaching his pants.
I looked up  and grinned as i untied them.
He lifted his hips to help me pull them off.
His dick was hard and i stared with glistening eyes.
I climbed back up to his face and continued to kiss his lips, "I want you", i whispered in between the kiss.
In no time he turned me over and pinned me down flat on the bed.
He lifted up my leg to his shoulder and kissed between my legs, edging closer to my heat.
He teased me and i grew frustrated, "Legolas", i said between pants.
I grabbed his thigh and squeezed it slightly.
He looked down to my eyes for permission and i nodded.
He slowly pushed himself into me, groaning and throwing his head back as he did so.
I moaned feeling him stretch me out.
I gripped the sheets as he gave me time to adjust to his size.
"Your so perfect ", he said softly, beginning to move his hips.
I gasped as he began to pick up the pace, holding my legs as he did so.
"You feel so good", He said breathlessly.
He picked up the pace, hitting my special spot each time making me moan out loud.
He smiled seeing him causing me so much pleasure.
"Legolas", i moaned.
He pulled out and gently turned me over with my bum in the air.
He placed a pillow under my face for comfort and moved my hair so it would be comfortable.
He lined himself up to my entrance before pushing himself back into me, using my hips to help.
He began to move again, the sound of our skin hitting echoing, the guards outside would have definitely heard.
"Legolas-", i started before moaning.
He continued to move before i moved and sat in front of him, gently pushing him down on the bed.
He looked at me confused, "My turn", i smirked.
I climbed on top of him before lowering myself over his dick, my head threw back as i did so.
I began to rock my hips forward, slightly unsure on how to do this.
He held my hips as i did, helping me.
"Your so beautiful", he said staring at my body.
I held his chest as i began to move faster, moaning.
"I'm close", i managed to whisper.
Legolas held me up and began to move me on top of him, he could see i was tired.

"I'm gunna-", i began.
He pushed himself a few final times before panting.
I climaxed on top of him, feeling himself flow through me.
These were the times where we were closest we could ever be.
I collapsed on  top of him, laying the side of my face on his chest.
He brushed down my back and kissed my face gently.
"That was amazing", he said softly brushing my face with his fingertips.
"I love you", i said softly kissing his lips.
He smiled and we fell asleep.