Chapter Thirty Two- Tease

The next day i woke up and Legolas had already left.
He had to attend meetings and do lots of work whilst Thranduil was visiting Lothlorien.

I got dressed into one of my new gowns, a purple one, it was beautiful and hilighter my figure so well.

I left my hair natural and left to go to sit in the forests.
I sat in the forest on a silk bench and stared at the surroundings.
I was within the borders, where guards were nearby if i needed, not too far out where the Orc attacks were.
I thought back to the years of the Ring and the fellowship.
It had been about twenty years since yet i could feel the adrenaline of Moria and Helm's Deep and the Black Gates outside Mordor.
I smiled thinking about the good times but also the dark time we were in, having Legolas there with me and my closest friends.
I began to miss adventure and action.
I killed the occasional Orc that tried to enter the Woodland Realm but it had been years since i had gotten out into the world properly.

Although i admired Thranduil for how much he cared about his people, him and Legolas did not explore anymore.
They stayed within these walls and that's how they liked things to be.

I got up and began walking back to the gates.
I was let in by the guards and i began to walk to the King's quarters.
I missed him and needed to see him.
I knocked on the door before pushing them open slowly, peering my head round the corner.
"It's just me, meleth", i said softly.
He sat down behind a desk.
He didn't lift his head and continued to write on pieces of parchment.
"Legolas?", I said, walking slowly closer to his desk.
"Hello Alena", he said still looking down.
I furrowed my eyebrows and perched against the end of his desk, swinging my legs.
"When will you be finished, you have been working all day, my love", i said softly, turning my head to face him.
"I have a lot left to do, i will come to bed when i am done.", he said picking up another piece of parchment.
I frowned and wriggle closer to him, swaying my legs near his legs, purposely brushing them on his thigh.
He looked down then straight back at his texts.
I rolled my eyes and hopped off the desk, walking round the back of his chair and wrapping my arms round his neck, swinging him form side to side in my arms.
"Alena, i told you i'm busy. Go sleep, i will be there lter.", he said pulling away and continuing writing.
I groaned and left, shutting the door behind me.

I didn't like how hard he was working, even though Thranduil was away and he had to take charge, he was overworking himself.
I had an idea.

I walked quietly back to my room and opened the door, tiptoeing in and silently shutting the door behind me.
I got out the dress that Loé had made without Legolas knowing and slipped it on instead of my dress that i wore before.