Chapter Twenty Four- Eternity with you

Legolas walked out of the room and to the throne room of the King, He bowed before him, "Brannon nîn", He said walking towards his father.
Thranduil smiled seeing his son and got up to meet him.
"Why do you come here late?", he asked, placing a hand on his son's shoulder.
"I need your help", Legolas said quietly.
Thranduil waved at the guards to leave them be.
"What is it, My son", he said slowly.
"It is quite personal, difficult to discuss, even with my own ada", Legolas said softly.
Thranduil raised his eyebrows, "Go on", he said carefully.
"Everytime i try to be.." Legolas paused thinking about how to approach the topic with his father.
"I know what you speak of", Thranduil said to make things less awkward.
"She will not do anything further, she gets uncomfortable and stops, leaving me hanging", Legolas laughed slightly.
Thranduil looked up and smirked, "She holds traditional values, she will in time, when you are married", Thranduil said slowly whilst pouring himself and Legolas some wine.
"When will that be?", Legolas asked, knowing his father was responsible for planning the wedding.
"I plan to have the ceremony set for two days time", he said with a smile, "Now leave me be, i will retire for the night shortly".

Legolas smiled and bowed before leaving and going to his room.

Alena was in her room, standing looking out over the forest.
Legolas knocked before slowly pushing open the door and walking towards her, "Meleth nîn", he said whilst walking next to me and placing his hand on my waist.
I looked up at him with sorry eyes, "I am sorry about earlier, I shouldn't have acted foolish", he started, I placed my fingers on his lips and hushed him.
"It's okay, Legolas", i said softly, brushing my fingertips down his lips and picking up his hands.
"I love you so much", i said looking into his eyes, seeing them glisten through his own.
"I cannot wait to spend the rest of my many years of life with you", i said softly, almost like a whisper.
I held his hands in mine and stared into his blue pools of eyes.

I  held his hands in mine and stared into his blue pools of eyes

~