Chapter Ten- Rest in the City

The Kings son was carried out on a litter, about to enter his tomb.
Eowyn began to sing a song, before the tomb was closed.

Two children came to the hills on horseback.
They're let in and fed.
We sat back in the halls, Gimli eating, Aragorn with pipe weed and me and Legolas sat down.
"Want some?", Aragorn offered to Legolas.
"Elves of my kind do not smoke.", he replied holding a hand towards his offer.
Aragorn passed it to me.
"She will not have any either". Legolas said pushing it away from me.
"You do not make my decisions", i said looking up at him.
"It is bad for you, what if your father would hear?", he said with a stern look on his face.
"Please just a bit", i begged Aragorn.
Aragorn winked at me and mouthed 'later'.
"No, not later, not ever", Legolas said to Aragorn, telling him to stop.
I crossed my arms and looked away from Legolas and at the children that had arrived.

"Mae govan, Legolas y Aragorn", a voice said from the side. I furrowed my eyebrows not understanding what the voice had said. I turned around to see Eowyn. They both smiled, Aragorn laughed silently to himself. "Manen have tye learnt i younger -o sindar?", Aragorn answered. Eowyn looked confused. "How have you learnt Sindar?", Legolas asked in reply to Aragorn. "I learnt it to be able to speak with you all, my father has taught me a word or two", she smiled. I looked up at her curiously, why has she gone through the effort to learn? it takes years to master the accents and vowel sounds.
"Emme appreciate i effort", i said with a small nod despite her incorrect sentence.

"Helms deep!", Gandalf cried, "They should stay and fight!" he continued.
"He is only doing what he believes is best for his people", i say to try calm him down.

"We must rest, we leave in the morning", Aragorn commands. We were shown to our rooms.
I noticed Eowyn looking at Aragorn a lot, i wondered what was going on between them.

We only have three bedrooms, Eowyn said, leading us to them.
"Gandalf, in that one, Gimli sleep with me", Aragorn said pointing at the rooms.
I look at him confused.
I walked up to him before he entered his room, "You do not expect me to sleep with Legolas, Aragorn?", i said shocked.
"He is rather fond of you, Alena. It will be fine", he laughed and shut his door.

I walked down the corridor towards our room. Slowly, i turned the handle and entered.
Legolas was perched on the end of the bed, taking off his boots.
The bed was a double bed, but quite small.
"I am going to wash", i said trying to find something to do.
I walked to the bath and closed the door behind me.
I had never slept in the same room as a man before, the thought frightened me a little.
Although it was Legolas, and i cared for him, trusted him, it was still scary.
I finished my bath and changed into night garments and a robe.

"How was your bath?", he asked turned around and undoing his tunic.
I stared at his back, it was toned and muscular, the moon from the window hit his curves perfectly.
He turned around and laughed.
"Like the view?", he chuckled.
I snapped out of it and felt my cheeks warm up.
I climbed into the bed and scooched myself right to the edge so i was furthest away from him.
"Why are you so far away?", he laughed seeing me squishing myself to the end of the bed.
"Come here", he said , opening his arm up.
I wriggled over and hesitatantly laid next to him with his arm around me. I relaxed a little and began to forget about my stress.

"The moment i met you, i knew my life would change", he said looking down at me.
I looked up, "Your beauty took my breath away, it felt like my lungs had closed". He sounded so poetic, so romantic. The feeling in my stomach came back, the one where i felt light and dizzy, but somehow in a good way.
Legolas brushed his hand down my arm, caressing it gently and whispering lines of poetry in my ears.
I rested my head on his chest and listened to the sound of his heart beat.
"Do you hear that, Meleth nîn?", "That is how fast you make my heartbeat when i see you".
I felt his lips down the side of my neck, slowly brushing them up and down, giving me soft kisses every few seconds.
I let out a soft gasp as he kissed my collarbone, slightly nibbling it.
I covered my mouth, realising what i had just made.
Legolas smiled and moved my hand away from my mouth, "I want to hear your voice, Alena", He said whilst looking into my eyes.
He leaned down and kissed me, slowly feeling one of his hands round the back of my neck, the other trailing down to the ties of my nightgown.
"I want you", he whispered, panting heavily after a long kiss. He untied my night robe and pushed the silk fabric to either side of me, revealing my bare chest.
I felt the cold air hit my breasts before covering up, i felt so bare and embarrassed.
"Do not hide yourself, Alena. Your body is so beautiful", he said whilst slowly trailing his hand over my chest and cupping my breast.
I let out a small moan at the sudden touch.
It was all happening so fast, i was in awe but something didn't feel right.

He trailed his hand down towards my thighs, tracing them up and down, making me flutter.
"Legolas-", i whispered, his touch feeling so ethereal and surreal.
He placed his hand on top of my heat, i was in awe before i realised where his hand was, I moved and sat upright, not meaning to startle Legolas.
He looked at me with confusion.
"I am sorry , Alena", he looked at me with gentle eyes.
"Legolas, i care for you, but we are not in vesta, we must not do anything", Legolas looked like he understood and agreed.
"I want you, Legolas", longing for his touch again, "Will you wed me, Alena?", he said suddenly.
I looked at him in shock.
"Of course, there's nothing that would please me more", i said leaning into him.
He politely leaned back away from my face.
"I will bring you to the Woodland realm, when all of this is over, and we will wed and our souls will combine.", he said whilst interlocking his hand with mine.
I stared into his eyes before falling asleep on his chest

Vesta- marriage
Also just to confirm, Alena's name is said like 'Ah-Leh-Nah'.