Chapter Thirty Five

The sun rose and Legolas was already awake.
He smiled seeing me still sleeping next to him.
He brushed my cheek and planted a soft kiss on my forehead making me wake up slowly.
"Good morning, mel nîn", he whispered into my ear.
I turned over to face him, smiling at seeing his face first thing when i wake up.
He reached his hand to my arm making me flinch.
He frowned and his eyes saddened seeing me flinch at his touch.
"Alena, i promise i am not like Adrian, i would never hurt you", he pleaded softly.
"Please, it breaks my heart seeing you like this to me", he said sadly.
I hesitantly lifted my hand up to his face and cupped the side of it, he moved his slowly to do the same.
I tried to relax and did not flinch this time which made him smile.

"We must get ready, my father is probably waiting for us", he said gently lifting the silk sheets off of him.
I nodded and flopped my arms to my sides, pouting at him making him smirk.
He held out his hand and i gently took it, getting up to walk to the bath.
I walked with Legolas to the door and was let out by two guards.
We walked towards the pools, me clinging onto his arm.
We rarely used the bathing pools, it was only really for special occasions but Legolas wanted to take me.

We were let in by more guards.
Legolas started to remove his sleep clothes one by one until he was left naked.
He smiled and walked over to me, gently moving my hair and taking off my nightdress.
I walked slowly to the water and stepped in, crouching down to lay in the water.
I stared at him from under the crystal clear water, able to see my body still .
His eyes gleamed as he entered the pool and lay next to me.
I moved closer to him, my hair trailing behind me through the water.
I wrapped my arms round his neck and he placed his hands on my bare waist.
He leaned his head down and kissed my neck, trailing down to my chest, edging closer to my breasts.
He lifted his head up for air and kissed me passionately, i put my hand on the back of his head and tangled my fingers in his long, blonde hair.
"Legolas-", i gasped feeling his body so close to mine.
He moved my leg up on his waist before picking me up.
I wrapped my legs round his muscular torso and gripped his back with my nails, surely leaving marks.
He continued to kiss my neck, his hand squeezing my bare bum slightly.
"My Lord", a voice said.
Legolas looked up and moved in front of me to cover my body whilst i ducked down so my chest was under the water.
"Penór", Legolas said sternly.
"You have entered without permission", he continued with a raised voice.
"I am sorry my Lord but the King requests your presence for morning meal", he said bowing his head.
The servant left and Legolas turned around and laughed.
"Always getting interrupted aren't we, Alena", he laughed, before helping me up the steps and laying me down on the lounging sofa.

We got dressed and headed to the King's halls where Thranduil waited.