Chapter Twenty Three- Lunch with the King

"Alena", Legolas came in excitedly,
"My father has given his blessing", he said whilst picking me up and swinging me in a circle.
I smiled deeply into his face and kissed his lips softly, passionately.
"I love you, Alena", he said whilst breaking the kiss and staring into my eyes.

The next morning we woke up and got dressed, Thranduil had requested to have lunch with us.

I wore the dress that King Thranduil had gotten for me, he had bought me many presents apprently, according to Legolas

We walked together down to the hall, a long table full of fresh fruits, meats, bread. All sorts of luxuries.
"I must leave you, Meleth nîn, i have preparations to do", Legolas said whilst kissing my hand.
I nodded, slightly scared of the thought of being alone with his father.
I walked towards the King and bowed down, he smirked and walked towards me, lifting my chin up with his fingers, "I see you are wearing the dress i sent for you", he smiled whilst looking at it carefully.
"I got it especially made for you", he continued, pouring a glass of wine.
"Thank you, My lord. It is beautiful", I said greatfully.
"Purple is the colour of royalty", he smiled whilst sitting back into his seat, gesturing for me to sit with him.
He poured a deep crimson red Dorwinion wine into a goblet before telling a butler to bring it to me.
The butler walked slowly to me with a silver tray, placing the wine down in front of me before nodding and going back to his place.

More butlers came into the room in a line, carrying more and more plates of food.
I sipped the wine delicately, it was sweet and tasted very nice.
"Tell me , Alena. How did you meet Legolas?", he questioned slowly, picking up a handful of grapes and plucking them from its stalk.
I wiped my mouth with the silk cloths, "We met in Rivendell, during the council of Elrond", i replied truthfully.
"How were your travels, i trust you are well rested after such a long period of time, fighting Orcs, Goblins, Uruk-Hai and even a Balrog i hear", he said with raised eyebrows, still eating the grapes.
"Yes, My lord. We fought many battles. We went through the mines of Moria, Khazad Dûn, Lothlorien
and more", i replied, whilst a butler placed more bread onto my plate.
"I see", he smiled.
"And do you plan on bringing an heir into the family of Greenleaf, a future King?", he said casually whilst cutting up some meat.
I paused from drinking my wine, slightly shocked at the forward ness of the question.
He smirked, still looking down at his plate.
"We haven't really spoken about children yet, My lord, but i assume so, after marriage of course", i said slowly, choosing my words carefully.
He nodded and sipped his wine.
"Perfect, I know how much Legolas has wanted to have children of his own", he said in his usual cold tone.
I sipped the last bit of my wine before it ran out.
King Thranduil noticed this and signaled for a butler to pour some more, "Give the Lady more to drink", he snapped.
A butler came over with the jug and began to pour some into my glass before knocking it and spilling it all over the table and over me.
"Oh my goodness, i am so sorry my lady. Please let me help you", the butler begged in forgiveness.
"You idiot! Clean her up immediately!", The King yelled whilst getting up from his seat.
"Please, don't worry, it is okay", i said as calm as possible, hiding my slight annoyance because my dress was covered with red.

"My lady, thank you for joining me to eat but i think you should leave, Legolas will probably be getting worried. I will deal with this one", he said quickly, glaring at the butler.
I bowed and thanked him before walking out and into the halls.

I ran up the stairs and into my room.
Legolas was stood there looking out of the window at the sky, it was starting to set.
"Meleth nîn", he said whilst bowing his head with his hand on his chest.
I smiled and walked towards him, holding his hands.
He looked down confused, "What happend? Are you alright", he said worriedly.
"It was fine, we spoke and it was all perfect but a butler accidentally spilt some wine on me", i said softly.
Hi face red with anger, "Who?", he said with clenched fists.
I brushed his face with my hand, "Do not worry, Legolas", i whispered.
"It doesn't matter, i can get this fixed", i said quietly.
He relaxed and his face softened.
I tilted my head up to meet his lips, planting a soft, passionate kiss onto him. I held his face before wrapping my arms around his neck, not breaking the kiss.
He pulled away for air before holding my waist and picking me up, wrapping my legs round his torso.
He kissed my neck, up and down softly, whispering words of comfort in sindar.
He walked over to the bed and placed me down, kneeling next to me whilst i sat at the edge.
He dived under my gown and held my thighs, leaving a trail of kisses up them.
I gasped, the feeling of his lips so close to the area i needed him most.
He got up from under my gown and gently pushed me so i was flat on my back, my hair laid neatly around me.
He smiled at the sight before lowering himself over me and pressed his body against mine.
He kissed my neck and collarbone before unbuckling his trousers, i heard the sound and got up and smoothed myself over.
He looked at me confused, i could see his hardness and i felt bad.
"I'm sorry, Meleth nîn. When we are married, i am all yours", i said softly, leaning into him.
I leaned in for a kiss but he backed away, putting his trousers back on and walking out of my room, leaving me stood alone in shock.