Chapter Thirty One- Collecting the Gowns

"The gowns are ready!", Legolas said at breakfast.
"That was fast", Thranduil said as he drank his drink.
"Let's go collect them", Legolas said as he folded his silk serviette and putting it down on the table".
"Thank you, my Lord", I said to Thranduil before getting up and following Legolas.

"Here are your gowns, My Lady", Loé said pointing at the rail of about five new gowns.
I ran my fingers over the beading and details in awe.
They were so beautiful, Legolas had chosen well.
"What's this one?", i asked lifting one from the rail slightly.
It was a sheerer fabric and a bit lighter and simpler than the others.
"That, is for the bedroom", Loé laughed.
I put it back on the rail and looked at Legolas who was sitting reading his book in the corner, not having seen the gown i ahd just picked up.
I rolled my eyes playfully, "They will be brought to your room shortly", Loé said before bowing his head.
"Thank you so much, Loé", i smiled and put my hand over my chest.

I walked to my room and saw the gowns ready in the dresser.
Legolas was busy doing other Princely business so i took my chance to observe each gown.
I pulled out the sheerer gown and sat down on the edge of the bed.
I ran my fingers over the pale, pearl coloured silk that had lace details on the front and ends.
It was beautiful.
I imagined what i would look like with it on and how Legolas would react to me wearing it.