Episode 3B: Rayman Stomps the Competition!

(Start in a clearing in Clearleaf Forest. RAYMAN enters from the Hoodlum fortress, followed by GLOBOX and ELYSIA. There is a large house on the other side of the clearing.)

Globox-Rayman! Over there! The doctor's office! We made it!

Andre-You crack me up, big butt!

Rayman-About time. That Teensie Highway took us there in the least direct way possible. I'd like to have a talk with whoever made them.

(They find three holes in front of them.)

Globox-Hey, look! A hole!

(He jumps into one of the holes.)

Elysia-Is he sure he's not on the plum juice anymore?

Rayman-No. This is just classic Globox.

(He jumps into the hole. He is now in a dark cave with GLOBOX.)

Rayman-Hey, Globox. What are you doing down here? You know we gotta get to the doctor's office.

Globox-But how do we get out of here?

Rayman-I dunno. You tell me. You're the one who went jumping into this big hole.

(He looks around for an exit. He finds a tunnel leading off from the cave.)

Rayman-Aha!

(He walks down the tunnel. GLOBOX follows him. They walk back into the light.)

Rayman-Hey, we made it out! Now, let's go find that–

(Ahead of them, they find MASTER KAAG, a small Hoodlum, hanging from the top of his ingenious device, the Hoodstomper.)

Rayman-Oh. Hey, buddy. We were just passing through the area, but I can see you're busy, so we'll just be...

(The Hoodstomper stomps its feet.)

Rayman-Okay. I see how it is. You're challenging me, are you? Lucky for you, Rayman never backs down from a challenge.

(He runs towards the Hoodstomper.)

Globox-Rayman, wait! Don't we have something more important to do?

Rayman-Sorry, Globox. We're taking a little bit of a detour.

(He finds a glowing switch on the ground and starts running towards it. The Hoodstomper starts stomping after him.)

Rayman-You're too slow!

(He steps on the switch. Another switch lights up elsewhere. He turns around and sees it. He tries running towards it but finds the Hoodstomper is in the way.)

Rayman-Whoops, not going that way.

(He runs around the Hoodstomper. The Hoodstomper slowly turns around to face him.)

Rayman-You might have gigantic stompy feet, but I've got speed, agility, plus I'm great at legwork!

(He steps on the second switch. The first switch lights up again.)

Globox-Leg work?

Rayman-See, it's funny because I don't have legs, and I'm still moving faster than this dude.

(He stands on the first switch again. An orange can appears in the middle of the arena.)

Rayman-Bingo.

(He runs for the can and opens it. His clothes turn orange. He fires the rocket at MASTER KAAG, angering him.)

Rayman-What, was one of those not enough to blow you up?

(Another switch lights up on the ground. He runs towards it. ELYSIA runs in.)

Elysia-Alright, guys. I got tired of waiting around for your guys, so I decided to find you, and–what is that?